A Granny Vacation ???????

Well, Mrs. Jack and I are supposed to be in Lisbon to catch the Legend tomorrow, but here we are in Newark (just lovely).

Missed our flight last night beacuse our first flight was diverted due to LACK OF FUEL in the aircraft.

Will miss the Lapa Palace stay but are to fly out in about 2 hours. I just hope we make the ship tomorrow. Jack & Mrs. Jack

Hope to post on the Legend.......................:confused:

If you had a longer forced layover I would have come up and bought you a drink!

Well, look at it this way: Better to run out of fuel on the flight over land!:eek:

Good luck and my the Granny Force be kept in Australia.:D

You asked, let me know what you think of the singing duo Claudette & Chris "CC Max".

I heard them on the transatlantic in April. I thought Chris was a fabulous musician, great voice and fine piano skills. Not so impressed with Claudette's voice which was too strident for me. Sorry.

Jack and Mrs Jack,

Have a wonderful time. Sorry about the delays and congratulations for good planning in having a day to spare.

I'll be very interested in your first time impressions of Seabourn.

Bon voyage.

Steve

oh geez........Mr and Mrs Jack.......I certainly hope this isnt a case of a "Granny Vacation"......looking forward to hearing all the GOOD news about your cruise....as we say here in Oz........"she'll be right Jack"......keeping everything crossed for you both!!!

Better days to come! By the time you read this, you should be enjoying your suite and all the joys of seabourn. Enjoy.

Looking forward to your posts.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how long Mr and Mrs Jack were going to be cruising? Its about 12 days since we heard anything! :( Suppose they are just having too good a time to be thinking of us poor land lubbers....:D

Does anyone know how long Mr and Mrs Jack were going to be cruising? Its about 12 days since we heard anything! :( Suppose they are just having too good a time to be thinking of us poor land lubbers....:D

I think they were on for two weeks! Don

Archived