Solstice Lawns?

joseph123

You know, reading this thread and having the mind that I have.:rolleyes: I start to wonder who will be the first to try a quick moonlight rendezvous with their favorite other or not so favorite other if the case maybe... on the grass fields on Solstice.:D I wonder if they'll have surveillance cameras up there.:cool:

I have toured the bridge on many ships..on many cruise lines..Trust me..there are cameras EVERYWHERE now!

Believe it or not, for the last year there has been grass on EVERY Celebrity ship. Apparently, they have been trying different grasses in different climates. :)

If it actually works it could be interesting. It just seems to me that with all the variables it might be a little difficult to keep it in good condition. It's worth a try though and we'll all be interested to take a look.

If it actually works it could be interesting. It just seems to me that with all the variables it might be a little difficult to keep it in good condition. It's worth a try though and we'll all be interested to take a look.

OK, I think I have just found my perfect job. I'm pretty handy with a rake and a lawnmower:D

Phil

I think opinion should be reserved until your on the ship. My wife and I are scheduled to be on the Solstice and the TA Equinox and can't wait for both. Every ship has things you don't like or care not to do, the "WHOLE" experience is the key!

Archived