SUB (Scenic Underwater Bubble) Anyone ...

pmfan

SUB (Scenic Underwater Bubble) Anyone who has taken this tour in Nassau I would love to hear of your experience. Tell me your thoughts on it, both the good and the bad.

Please take the time to respond if you have taken this tour.

Thank you for your time.:)

• 2 years later...

I was just getting ready to ask about this SUB tour also. It looks interesting, but so far I really haven't found any highly positive reviews. We cruise in September and are looking for something unique and fun to do in Nassau. I'd love to hear from people who have taken it!

Haven't done the scenic bubble but I have done the clear kayak and snorkeling with Island Marketing and it was an interesting and fun tour, especially the clear kayak part.

Was looking at the bubble for later this year but if I don't get good reports I'll do the kayak again.

Haven't done the scenic bubble but I have done the clear kayak and snorkeling with Island Marketing and it was an interesting and fun tour, especially the clear kayak part.

Was looking at the bubble for later this year but if I don't get good reports I'll do the kayak again.

Thanks so much for the information on the clear kayak and snorkeling excursion. I had looked at that and thought it might be worth trying. It helps to get someone's review who has taken it! I'll definitely keep it in mind as a possible option.:)

Haven't done the Sub in Nassau, but we did them in St. Thomas 2 years ago. Kids were 17 and 13 and loved it! I would say that it was worth the money. Hopefully the ones in Nassau are as good as the ones in St. Thomas.

We haven't done this but we were watching Caribbean Travel Magazine's Affordable Caribbean on TV the other night and they were talking about Nassau. There was a clip of the SUBs. It was a great show and gave us some new ideas of things to do in Nassau.

Here's a link to the TV clip:

http://www.caribbeantravelmag.com/ctl-affordable-caribbean

Click on the Bahamas tab and then click Stuart's Cove to see the SUBs. The other clips are interesting too.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived