SUB (Scenic Underwater Bubble) Anyone .....

SUB (Scenic Underwater Bubble) Anyone who has taken this tour in Nassau I would love to hear of your experience. Tell me your thoughts on it, both the good and the bad.

This has been posted on the port call board as well with not much response so I am asking here hoping I will get better reponses. Please take the time to respond if you have taken this tour.

Thank you for your time.:)

We did the underwater scotter several years ago while on navigator of the seas, I think we were in st johns. My hubby and I still talk about it and what a great time we had..... you are paired with a diver at all times....we had a sea turtle swim right under us, and when the diver releases fish food we were surrounded by fish of all colors.... I got back on board and asked if I pulled out my credit card if I could go again...this is definately an E ticket experience.

vickie in phoenix

We did a similar excursion in St Thomas called BOB. It was fantastic. We gave our underwater camera to the staff and they got great shots. It is a good excursion for most all ages groups and you need no snorkel expereince!

Enjoy

M

We did the BOB in St. Thomas also, while I did enjoy it I remember getting a little weirded out after awhile of being down in the water. I didn't want to get too far away from the boat. There was someone down in the water with you but it was one person to maybe eight BOB's. The Bob itself didn't really go very fast, I remember my thumb being soar from trying to push it to go. Also, after awhile I got really cold and was shivering for awhile after I got back on the boat, it took awhile to warm up. I guess that just says I was not meant to scuba dive.

Archived