Mexco 2009-2010 announced!!

This is exciting. I love having more options close enough to drive to, and every since we sailed the Serenade, we have been loking at options to get back on a Radiance class vessel. This may just be our way.

Totally agree with you about the Radiance. Let's see how Carnival will respond to this !

I don't think Carnival will. They already have 3 full time ships, and 1 part time ship on the west coast. Royal is catching up.

Just guessing but from December to February Radiance may be doing round trip Hawaii cruises OR may be doing Panama Canal cruises. They haven't released those itineraries yet so keep watching.

Holy!! :eek: :eek: I think you are on to something... if there are even more choices for Hawaii RT, that would be great! We want to go back so bad we can't stand it.... and now that we have done a 15 day, everything else seems sooooo short. :(

Don't get excited for Radiance to Hawaii between Mexico runs. Look at what she is doing this winter, she'll likely do the same the next winter: South America.

Maybe Steve, and that's a lot of miles. Perhaps they are waiting to see how she does in CA?

###

Perhaps RCI is hedging its bets against the proposed interpretive change to the Passenger Services Act. Taking Radiance out of the Hawaii market and having her do one-way PC transits would interesting. I know I'll be looking for something interesting over the holidays!

Uhmm.. I assume alternating like down here

4-5-5-4-5-5-4-5-5.......

Every three cruises you have an exact 14-day rotation.

]

Gosh.............it looks like a weeks plus cruise..........gives me 4 points!!

Am I right here???? 4...5.. well yea.........that's two cruises..........giving me (if I could imagine staying the a JS or larger) 2 points per cruise............and just imagine that in San Diego.........they let you stay onboard!! No more double checkin.

Well , my bride just told me how to fly a kite in theis weather.

Oh........that's a joke!!!:D :D :D

]

Am I right here???? 4...5.. well yea.........that's two cruises..........giving me (if I could imagine staying the a JS or larger) 2 points per cruise............and just imagine that in San Diego.........they let you stay onboard!! No more double checkin.

Rick, I have a cabin on hold for March 27 & April 1, 2010. ;) :D

]

Hey Rick, check out the 11/16/09 sailing!

I'm looking at cabins for the 11/16 cruise.........but also need to look at what Carol has booked.

I think that I owe Carol.....(MM) a drink.........so may have to go on one of the cruises that she is looking at. That could be an expensive repayment!!:D :D :D

Rick

I'm looking at cabins for the 11/16 cruise.........but also need to look at what Carol has booked.

I think that I owe Carol.....(MM) a drink.........so may have to go on one of the cruises that she is looking at. That could be an expensive repayment!!:D :D :D

Rick

heeheehee, I think that you owe me a drink as well Rick :p ;)

###

Archived