Turkey Tour Guide

WooKeef

Hello everyone!

I have been off the threads for quite some time since life started to consume me a bit. I went on a Celebrity eastern Med Cruise 3 years ago and we had a fabulous tour guide named Nejat. He was fabulous and I wanted to book him again for a weekend while I am in Istanbul for business.

Does anyone have any idea about what his contact information may be? I would appreciate the information if there is anyone out there who remembers him.

Thanks,

WooKeef:)

We toured with Nejat Incedogan in March--he was wonderful!!! I can't give his address here because it will be edited out--but you can google his name and get it, also try tripadvisor in the Turkey forum--search for his name. If you still can't find it write back.

We first toured with Nejat in 2001 and saw him again in 2006. We're booked with him this October. He is a fantastic guide and a good friend.

I think it's OK to furnish contact information, when it is asked for. I'll try anyway. Please tell him Julie and Joe said hello and we're looking forward to seeing him this fall.

**********@yahoo.com

Julie

Everyone: thanks for the information. I know that the filter is set up so that you cannot give out information. I will try and google him and see what I can find.

I have a friend that is going with me and I want him to experience Istanbul through Nejat's eyes.

I think it's just some operators that are blocked. If for example they have been suspected of self advertising in the past, their email addresses and web page links won't appear. I've successfully posted links for some but not for others.

I found this info here:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=506704

I think it's just some operators that are blocked. If for example they have been suspected of self advertising in the past, their email addresses and web page links won't appear. I've successfully posted links for some but not for others.

I found this info here:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=506704

That makes sense. I did finally find his e-mail. I know it is a longshot to get him for one day. I am stopping in Istanbul off a business trip, he could make more money off a cruise ship.

Thanks everyone for the help! I forgot how much fun it can be on these boards and so helpful!;)

Hi Juliejoe ----Wookeef,we used Nejat in 2006.Outstanding guide and person.Our granddaugther,age 13 at the time,really enjoyed him.Don't think you can do better.I'm sure you know this since you have used him before.

• 3 weeks later...

We just returned from a HAL Rotterdam cruise stopping at Istanbul and had engaged Nejat. The link to his e-mail is ( mailto:**********@yahoo.com )

Unfortunately, he was ill and had to send another guide, Gulgun Asutay. What a gem she was. Her e-mail is guidegulgun@hotmail.com.

Joe Kluepfel

We just returned from a cruise on HAL Rotterdam stopping in Istanbul. We had booked Nejat Incedogan for two tours but unfortunately he became ill and sent another guide, a lovely young lady named Gulgun Asutay. Her e-mail is guidegulgun@yhotmail.com.

I'll try to put Nejat's e-mail address in words. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

n and his last name (one word) at yahoo

Joe Kluepfel

We just booked Nejat for a tour of Ephesus in January 09. Some other members of our roll call will be joining the tour, as well. Looking forward to meeting him and having him describe the history and culture!

You can't go wrong with Nejat but if he is already booked, I have a tour guide in Turkey who is excellent as well. She provided a driver and her tour expertise for 3 days in Istanbul. She is very reasonable, knowledgeable and she became a good friend. She still corresponds with us. I will be happy to forward her e-mail and phone number.

Jim

You can't go wrong with Nejat but if he is already booked, I have a tour guide in Turkey who is excellent as well. She provided a driver and her tour expertise for 3 days in Istanbul. She is very reasonable, knowledgeable and she became a good friend. She still corresponds with us. I will be happy to forward her e-mail and phone number.

Jim

Jim,

I appreciate the offer, but he did come through for me and it was my good fortune that he was available...I could not believe it.:eek:

Jim,

I appreciate the offer, but he did come through for me and it was my good fortune that he was available...I could not believe it.:eek:

Congratulations! You will surely get a great tour. Nejat is wonderful and a real inspiration to us all.

Jim

Archived