Asiana Airline

shorning

Good airline. I've never flown them in economy, so no comments there. In Business, most of their planes have been converted to lie-flat (which means they are on an angle, not 180, like a real bed). Seating up front is similar to most U.S. carriers on their international routes -- no better, no worse. Food is not as good as Korean Air.

If ANY legacy U.S. carrier was as good as Asiana, I'd be a happier traveller.

Paul

• 1 month later...

Wife and I are scheduled to fly Asiana from Chicago to Seoul to Bejiing and eventually, Saigon to Seoul to Chicago. Have booked first class seats; however, we have not used this airline previously. Any comments about first class section on this airline would be appreciated.

We have flown Asiana a number of times in these past years - each time in Business Class. Their service, seating, and attention to detail left little to be desired. I understand that this past year, they have improved even more and have upgraded their first and business seating.

My only areas where I felt they could improve was in entertainment selection and wine choices. That may have be improved by now....

Unfortunately, I cannot find any website which has pictures of the first class section including those recommended in these replies. All the website relating to Asiana only have pictures of business class.

Unfortunately, I cannot find any website which has pictures of the first class section including those recommended in these replies. All the website relating to Asiana only have pictures of business class.

This is an example.....

[ATTACH]82034[/ATTACH]

• 4 weeks later...

Although we are still on tour (currently in Vietnam), we now have had experience flying Asiana to China. We were most pleased with this airline; i.e., great service and attention to detail (first class). We plan to return to U.S. on this airline.

• 4 weeks later...

Here are a couple of links:

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2008/07/119_17044.html

http://www.architectureandvision.com/AV_WebSite/018.html

Archived