Vancouver Hotel Offer - Westin Bayshore!

TenerifeSharon

In case anyone is still in need of a hotel pre or post cruise in Vancouver this summer, this may be of interest. Maybe Priceline was not your friend for this trip:p

http://ca.deals.travelzoo.com/hotels/404288

Sharon, you are my new best friend! You just saved me $200+ on my reservation in Whistler and now I am working on my Vancouver reservations! Thank you!!

Sharon, you are my new best friend! You just saved me $200+ on my reservation in Whistler and now I am working on my Vancouver reservations! Thank you!!

I'm really happy that this worked for you and I am glad to be your new best friend:D I'll continue to post any new "finds", as it's wonderful if it even works for just 1 person!!

Two Sharon's and a Maren.... we rhyme. Westin Bayshore was sold out solid for the two nights we will be there 8/30-9/1 but we saved a bundle in Whistler at a great property. I have a reservation at Farimont Waterfront which I hear is great but I'll still be on the lookout for more Travelzoo specials!

We stayed at the Westin Bayshore on a family trip in 2003 and again last year pre-cruise. It has a GREAT location, and it's a very nice hotel. Both times we used Starwood points for a free stay. I had a room reserved again for this July, but changed to the Hampton Inn, as that's where our friend is staying.

Two Sharon's and a Maren.... we rhyme. Westin Bayshore was sold out solid for the two nights we will be there 8/30-9/1 but we saved a bundle in Whistler at a great property. I have a reservation at Farimont Waterfront which I hear is great but I'll still be on the lookout for more Travelzoo specials!

We'll be in Vancouver for the nights of the 30th and 31st, too, leaving on Sept 1. Are you on the Diamond Princess by any chance?

We'll be in Vancouver for the nights of the 30th and 31st, too, leaving on Sept 1. Are you on the Diamond Princess by any chance?

Nope, we are coming off of the Radiance of the Seas on August 29th then renting a car and heading to Whistler for one night, taking the train back to Vancouver on the 30th and spending two nights in Vancouver, then the train to Seattle to fly home. I will be looking for the Diamond Princess at Canada Place though!! I hear she is a beautiful ship!

We'll be on the Diamond Princess, but not until Sept. 20th and leaving from Whittier and not Vancouver. Loved Vancouver though -- spent 10 days there last Sept. before leaving on Infinity through Alaska and ending in San Francisco.

We'll be on the Diamond Princess, but not until Sept. 20th and leaving from Whittier and not Vancouver. Loved Vancouver though -- spent 10 days there last Sept. before leaving on Infinity through Alaska and ending in San Francisco.

We are also doing southbound, leaving Whittier August 23. The two nights in Vancouver are at the end of the cruisetour. You must be on just about the last cruise of the season!

Archived