Windjammer vs. Seaview Cafe

The seaview cafe has to be one of the best places to have a nice lunch or snack, even a pre-dinner but it is never opened for breakfast. The Seaview stays open until 2:00am. I prefer it to the windjammer by far. It's unlimited and has a far better selection. burgers, salads, and sandwiches, nachos, fish n chips. It's sooo good! Do not miss iy!

The outdoor seating at the Seaview Cafe was great. If we did get our breakfast at the Windjammer, we would go up the stairs to the Seaview seating and have a quiet peaceful breakfast. Meals at Seaview Cafe were great!

I wonder which way that relationship goes. At Walt Disney World, generally-speaking, McDonalds pays for the privilege of having Disney sell McDonald's french fries in Frontierland and Dino-land. I wonder if RCI's relationship with Johnny Rockets is the same. For that matter, I wonder if RCI worked to attract Seattle's Best Coffee to their ships, or rather Seattle's Best Coffee jumped at the opportunity to paste its logo over a venue on RCI cruise ships.

Archived