Do you think we will ever see any South Pacific Itineraries?

I was a little disappointed to get the new catalogue and not see what I would appreciate -- more variety in the 7-day Caribbean cruises and some South Pacific itineraries. My dream cruise is the South Pacific and I would much prefer Seabourn over the Paul Gauguin. Do you think we will ever see more South Pacific & even Hawaii on Seabourn?

I am hoping for a Pacific Crossing similar to the Atlantic ones, minimal stops, plenty of sea days. I'll guess we'll have to wait and see what Seabourn decides makes the most sense for what they want to offer. :)

I hope so because right now they are repetitive and boring to those who have sailed with SB for any length of time.

Many Seabourn itineries are getting repetitive. The Baltic goes to the same old places. Other lines,one we know who are competition, are going to many new Baltic stops especially around Sweden. Seabourn stops are getting boring although they have been helped for the Spirit in the Eastern Med by Croatia ETC. The Legend`s Nice- Barcelona -Nice- Rome to Nice hardly change. No wonder they have to SLASH prices. Find new ports or new passengers. :p ;) :D

-- ...My dream cruise is the South Pacific and I would much prefer Seabourn over the Paul Gauguin. Do you think we will ever see more South Pacific & even Hawaii on Seabourn?

Legs II & III ('10) on the Odyssey World Cruise are from LA to Sydney. Does that itinerary tempt you?

I was a little disappointed to get the new catalogue and not see what I would appreciate -- more variety in the 7-day Caribbean cruises and some South Pacific itineraries. My dream cruise is the South Pacific and I would much prefer Seabourn over the Paul Gauguin. Do you think we will ever see more South Pacific & even Hawaii on Seabourn?

I am sure you will have "Some enchanted evening" and be "in love with a wonderful guy" :) :)

I just got back from a few days with Seabourn and there are going to be some pretty exciting things happening once the Odyssey comes out. I think everyone is going to be pretty happy. Unfortunately I cannot share much of the info other than noting that Asia will be very strong and unique will be a key buzz word.

Another thing, having gone over the present itineraries sort of port by port, rather than ports of embarkation and disembarkation, I think you will see many more differences than you might suspect. The new ports do have some very interesting activities available and are definitely unique from the ones they replace.

It may not now be as new across the board as you might wish, but that will be coming shortly.

Archived