Can a Family of 4 Cruise for Less than $1000 for 7 days?

imrunningl8

Thank you guys for reassuring me.

I have been stressed and then today my friend said - what is the worst that can happen you take your own drinks, lay around the pool, read 2-3 books you have wanted to read and have not had time and then lay on the beach.

I sat there and thought, what do I have to complain about? Most people in our position don't have an opportunity to get away so thank goodness we had already paid this off!!

THANKS AGAIN! If you have any other tips on having fun on a TIGHT budget please let me know.

Thank goodness my 16 year old got a job and has saved some money for this trip! :)

No problem, we travel as a family of four, my husband might have a beer or two, we bring soda for the kids and don't gamble much so you will do well. As a matter of fact on a tight budget a cruise is awesome , your kids can eat what they want, you can participate in activities, go to the show , all at no additional charge!! We have taken our kids to Disney several times and we love it, but we feel as though we are hemmoraging (sp?) cash. Not on a cruise, we pay up front and relax, it is the best!!!!

TSJ - Isn't that the truth!?!?! Everytime we go to Disney, we come home realizing we could have literally travelled ANYWHERE for less money than we end up spending there. There is nothing like a cruise - You really don't have to worry about spending extra money if you don't want to. We went to Europe this past Spring break -- Had a ball, but WOW! - I'm still paying for it, with the exchange rate and all -- That is what is so great about a cruise, and why we are cruising this Spring break. -- Cheryl

Archived