Sail & Sign Question

JZienowicz

Hey Everyone. I've been addicted to these boards for a few months now, and everyone has been so informative, but I have a strange question. I'm hoping that someone will be able to answer my question.

Ok Here goes (sorry if this is confusing):

My boyfriend and I will be staying in the same cabin. I want to have both of our S&S accounts hooked up to my credit card (because it has the highest limit, and I'm treating for the on-board stuff). Now, the problem is that his name is not on the credit card as an authorized user. Is this possible to do? I'm hoping someone has had this situation before, and can advise me as to what to do. Another option would be for him to use his credit card initially, but then at the end of the cruise, go to the pursers desk and have the charges go to my card.

I hope someone can help me. BTW I am cruising on the Destiny on sunday, (4 days to go!!!)

Thanks in advance!!

Jackie

It doesn't matter if he is not on your credit card - at check-in they will ask which sign & sail will be the primary (the one with the money behind it) and the other will be the secondary. Much like giving your child signing privledges you sign at check-in to take responsibility for their spending.

Jackie, just back from the Destiny 17 days ago.

To answer your question, yes, his sail and sign charges can be placed on your cc. No problem. My brother and sister, who shared a cabin on our cruise, used my cc for their sail and sign account. Since he has a serperate form, you just have to put your cc number on his S&S form and then initial it.

Have a good cruise.

Thanks so much for your quick replies. I was getting kind of worried about this, because, It's almost time to get onboard. Woohoo :D

Ok, I just grabbed my docs. Do I put him on my form? Or do I put him on his own form. We each have a set of docs.

Jackie

Ok Thanks dms. I just re-read all the postings, and I didn't realize that you had answered that before. I guess I'm just in the pre-cruise daze. Sorry! :o

I'm taking notes throughout the whole week, so I can write a detailed review. I know how much I was starving for Destiny information.

I will have a foo-foo for all of the cc'ers.

Thanks Again,

Jackie

Archived