Balcony doors on Freedom Class

Hi All,

We're new to RCCL and were just about to book a Freedom class ship. We are booking 3 connecting balcony rooms for several families. Do the doors between the balcony's open? TIA!

Hi All,

We're new to RCCL and were just about to book a Freedom class ship. We are booking 3 connecting balcony rooms for several families. Do the doors between the balcony's open? TIA!

Not exactley sure on the Freedom class, I know they do on the Voyager class, however when on Navigator OTS, they were not allowing them to be opened. I believe this is an RCI security policy.

Not exactley sure on the Freedom class, I know they do on the Voyager class, however when on Navigator OTS, they were not allowing them to be opened. I believe this is an RCI security policy.

On Voyager class ships the dividers are a "Swing" type door, they sometimes cannot be opened as they can be dangerous if they are swinging in rough seas.

On Freedom class ships, the dividers slide into the wall, so you should have no problem

Remember, once the dividers are opened, there goes your privacy! You'll need to keep your drapes closed so that folks on the balcony can't see in your room. Sort of defeats the purpose of those lovely, glass balcony doors!

Archived