Sovereign deck 11

I have a question...what is on deck 11 between the center elevators and the area marked "buffet"/windjammer? Is that tables and seating or something else? I'm looking at JS locations below it and I'm just wondering if closer to the elevators is better or farther forward as far as noise would go. Thanks for the help!

Sovereign deck 11 only has 2 sets of elevators. The set towards the front, when you get off the elevator you are standing in a lobby type area that goes right into the windjammer.

On the Sovereign the center elevators only goes a few decks. I believe it is decks 3 to 7. Hope this helps.

I have a question...what is on deck 11 between the center elevators and the area marked "buffet"/windjammer? Is that tables and seating or something else? I'm looking at JS locations below it and I'm just wondering if closer to the elevators is better or farther forward as far as noise would go. Thanks for the help!

Just got off the Sovereign yesterday, cabin 1544, and it was very, very quiet. Betty, the cabin stewart, was excellent! Tell her Bill said Hi.

Archived