Carnival Inspiration Oceanview Cabin

SunshneNC

I have an oceanview room booked on the Inspiration in August, R116. We have always stayed in an interior room. I have looked at several pictures but wanted to find out if all oceanview rooms have the couch or just some of them? Thanks!!

I have an oceanview room booked on the Inspiration in August, R116. We have always stayed in an interior room. I have looked at several pictures but wanted to find out if all oceanview rooms have the couch or just some of them? Thanks!!

This is the description of your cabin:

Cabin R116 (6A OSTW) 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; wall safe; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table

It apparently will not have a sofa. The OVs that I saw when I was recently on the Inspiration didn't have a sofa, just the table and chair...

I have R135 Booked for this January on the Inspiration

This is the description of your cabin:

Cabin R116 (6A OSTW) 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; wall safe; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table

It apparently will not have a sofa. The OVs that I saw when I was recently on the Inspiration didn't have a sofa, just the table and chair...

Did you find that on a site somewhere? That's sort of nifty! ;)

Looks like your cabin only sleeps two. Ours on Inspiration was a cabin for two only and there was no couch in it. I think the couches are only in cabins that sleep three or more.

How do you find out that it only sleeps two? Right now it's 3 of us booked for that room and possibly may be a 4th person going. TA didn't say it was only room for two. :(

How do you find out that it only sleeps two? Right now it's 3 of us booked for that room and possibly may be a 4th person going. TA didn't say it was only room for two. :(

Your room may have "uppers". Pull down bunks for a 3rd and sometimes 4th person.

It may sleep 3 or 4 (I don't know) IF it has pullman bunks on the wall/ceiling. There would still be everything that the description provided showed. You need to check with the TA to make sure what you think you booked is what you actually are getting.

Sorry to double post but I just got done looking at Carnivals website and I have to agree with Mach. It is not showing any uppers for your cabin. Here is a link to the web page. The legend shows that a room with uppers will have dots next to the number, your does not.

http://carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=IS

That being said, they just did a major renovation to all her cabins, so they may have changed that one and added bunks to it. It is very possible that they just have not yet updated the deck plan. I would call Carnival to find out for sure. You dont want to show up with 3 or 4 people and only have 2 beds!

Sorry Garh was writting and checking sit while you were posting. I have been on it since the refurb but I was in my 1A ;)

Checked the plans ans R116 only sleeps two. I would check with TA on room for sure.---R161 sleeps three!

Archived