inside stateroom overlooking promenade

Help!

I've taken over 20 cruises but never on one of the bigger ships. We are looking at the Voyager for next February. What can you guys tell me about the inside staterooms overlooking the promenade, are they noisy?

Thanks in advance.

I've done 24 cruises and had a promenade cabin twice. I think they are great! We were on deck seven mid ship. There is no noise problem at all. You can watch the parades from your cabin and I got some good video from my window. If I had my pick I would prefer a balcony, but an Atrium cabin is still a good choice.

Close your curtains when you want privacy. The people across can see in when the curtains are open.

Kathy M

22 RCI Cruises and counting

2 Carnival Cruises

Mariner of the Seas 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;5;2;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

The window glass in the atrium view cabins is very thick and filters out most noise. The exception would be when the parades are held twice during the week. The atrium cabins are better than an inside cabin since you have a view of something as opposed to nothing, but how much time are you going to spend looking out a window at people shopping. A view of the Promenade is not a replacement for a view of the ocean.

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=03>

<param name="day" value=19>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

We had an atruim room on Deck 7 mid ship and we loved it. We had an adjoing room w/our friends and it was great having the connecting door opened and having cocktails, etc...while watching parades and what not from our cabin.

Kim

Dawn Princess

Regal Princess

Grand Princess

Mercury - Celebrity

Windward - NCL

Monarch of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;5;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We had an Atrium cabin (8583) last week aboard the Adventure of the Seas and had no problems with noise whatsoever. We really enjoyed this cabin and would not hesitate to book a similar one in the future.

Bill

3/28 "Adventure of the Seas" Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;3;28;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We've had an atrium cabin twice on deck 8, and enjoy the layout. No complaints of noise. Just try to get one midship so you can look down and see entire lenght of the promenade. On our last cruise we were at the end and really couldn't see much.

vine.gif

UNTIL I SET SAIL ON THE JEWEL OF THE SEAS

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;11;28;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

2hulagirls.gif

Archived