Price Drop

Just checked the prices on the cruise that we are leaving on in 10 days. They have all available cabins upgraded to the cabins that we booked. Can we get the lowest price listed now? It would be a savings of $180 per person - we have 2 cabins booked - could be a savings of $720. Kind of new at this but love reading all of the other threads - gives me great info. Appreciate any info you can give me on this.:rolleyes: Thanks

Just checked the prices on the cruise that we are leaving on in 10 days. They have all available cabins upgraded to the cabins that we booked. Can we get the lowest price listed now? It would be a savings of $180 per person - we have 2 cabins booked - could be a savings of $720. Kind of new at this but love reading all of the other threads - gives me great info. Appreciate any info you can give me on this.:rolleyes: Thanks

Yes, up to the day you sail you can take advantage of the price decreases. We have received $300.00 since we booked.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Give your TA or PVP a call. The worst they can say is no, but you wont know unless you try. Have a great trip.

Give your TA or PVP a call. The worst they can say is no, but you wont know unless you try. Have a great trip.

Why would your TA say no? do some have a no price adjustment policy?

I have made 2 adjustments so far totaling over $1300 for the 2 of us :cool:

I was a little confused, you said the price is now lower than what you booked before you were upgraded? You do have to use the price for the category of the cabin that you are now booked in when you compare. Sorry if I missed what you meant.

We booked with a group booking number. Would we be able to check to see if we're eligible for any price drops? Our prices were a little bit different than the ones listed on the Carnival website, but we did book through the Carnival phone number. This is our first cruise so I have no idea about any of this :o

We booked with a group booking number. Would we be able to check to see if we're eligible for any price drops? Our prices were a little bit different than the ones listed on the Carnival website, but we did book through the Carnival phone number. This is our first cruise so I have no idea about any of this :o

Our group got one price drop just before final payment. Groups are treated a little different than regular bookings. Also, many group prices include taxes or include the fuel surcharge, so you would have to pretend to book the same exact category as where you are located now without using any codes to see what the full price was if your price included these add-ons.

Cant hurt to check the price and see if it went down.

Archived