How many days have you cruised with Celebrity/Azamara?

BrendaJ

How many days have you cruised with Celebrity/Azamara?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. How many days have you cruised with Celebrity/Azamara?

• 1-6
    • 7-10
    • 11-14
    • 15-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 71-80
    • 81-90
    • 91-100
    • >100

I have got a similar survey but it was a caombinati of Celebrity/RCL and Azamara they were asking about. I prefer total days because I've always thought those living in Florida who can hop on a weekend cruise as easily as they do have a much quicker job of hitting top status. Getting to the cruise is most often a major expense for us, meaning we tend to go on weeklong cruises at a minimum.

I do hope there is some grand-fathering going on if they do make a change. It would be rough to have finally made Elite only to be bumped back to Select.

Hi, Brenda!

We have 100 days so far, with another 50 booked over the next year and a half. Would like to be in the Caribbean today... almost the end of May and it is 51 degrees right now.

Not sure about cruise credits... but I definitely hope that the Loyalty program gets a remodel!

We have 43 so far with a 5-night land tour before our 7 night Alaska cruise. The cruise/tour counted as 12 in our CC total.

We have an 11-night Galaxy S. Carib. and a 12-night Summit Med. coming up next year.

We also have a total of 33 nights on RCCL. How would the days on RCCL figure in with the proposed new credit system? This is totally news to me. I haven't seen a survey.

We have a total of 185 days cruised with Celebrity, and 45 days on future cruises booked. We have 30 cruises with Celebrity .

We would welcome some revisions and improvements to the Capain's Club, but, we aren't holding our breath ! :mad: :( :mad:

I hadn't realized Celebrity counted cruises, not days. We have a 14 day coming up and I figured that would equal our HAL Mariners' Club total of 14 on two cruises. Good to know there are so many faithful customers in this poll! We love HAL and hope to find Celebrity just as wonderful. We are rank beginners judging by this poll.

cruise length

millennium-2002- 7

summit-2003- 7

summit-2003-11

summit-2004-7

infinity-2004-14

summit-2005-15

constellation-2006-8

millennium-2006-7

constellation-2007- 11

millennium-2007-12

quest-2007-14

113 DAYS ON SHIPS

Explorer ots~ 9/08-5

solstice12/08- 7

solstice12/08-7

equinox 8/09- 10

WILL BE 142 DAYS ON CELEBRITY/RCCL/ AZAMARA SHIPS

About 135 days with 28 more booked! The whole idea then is to have another category called Super Elite or something like that for those of us who have cruised 100+ days. Would seem reasonable to me.

Archived