RCCL-Voyager of the Seas- June 7-June 14 2009 Barcelona

:p We are heading on a family trip Summer 2009, 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise. If anyone has been on one of these itineraries and can share some info with us that would be appreciated. Any reviews? We will be visiting Barcelona, Naples, Rome, Florence, Nice, and Marseilles on this trip. Thanks:o

Hi Aquadiverz and welcome to the cruise critic boards!!

In Sept 2007, our family of 4 did the 7 night Voyager of the Seas Western Med cruise, and we had a fabulous time. We visited many of the same ports as you. I have most of the information on my review at

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=33645

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. You are in for a real treat - the Voyager is a lovely cruise ship and we thorougly enjoyed our trip. Happy cruising,

Aussiecruzer.:) :) :)

Hi Aquadiverz and welcome to the cruise critic boards!!

In Sept 2007, our family of 4 did the 7 night Voyager of the Seas Western Med cruise, and we had a fabulous time. We visited many of the same ports as you. I have most of the information on my review at

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=33645

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. You are in for a real treat - the Voyager is a lovely cruise ship and we thorougly enjoyed our trip. Happy cruising,

Aussiecruzer.:) :) :)

Hi Susmita!!! :D

I was checking out CC for our upcoming Mexican Riviera cruise--and came over to see what was happening here in the Med forum!

I happened to see your name, and it brought a BIG smile to my face!

(Aussiecruzer and I met via CC's Roll Call--and met IRL on the ship. We headed into Rome together via the train...AND--had some FUN times dancing on the ship! :D )

Hi Peggy,

Yes we did have some amazing fun times on that Voyager cruise , didn't we? What a great trip it was!! We'll have to cruise together again some time and dance again!! Have fun on your upcoming Mexican Riviera cruise. I'm busy researching our Egypt and Greek Isles cruise.

Best Wishes,

Susmita.:) :) :)

Archived