Any thoughts on Jeans in the Dining Rm, Topless Deck, Kids in Diapers in pools

L2J

The swimmies are OK in the pool, right?? ;)

Only if you are sitting in the hot tub with 4 or more empty buckets next to you :D

Kiraley, those look perfect. We just have to find out from iluvdoxies what color rhinestones she is using so we don't show up as triplets.:eek:

Let me know too. I'll only need one rhinestone.

Ah Liv....after seeing Randy's closed thread, I wondered how long it would take you.... :D

Trust me....I've been tempted ALL morning :D

Lovebirds, how could you ever say anything like that about liv. We all know he is the most considerate poster on these boards.;)

Gee, I didn't realize that. You know he posts so seldom that I just hadn't seen many of his posts.:D

I have some leftover rhinestones from a project Liv...what size stone would you be needing?

:eek: This is a family show Queenie...just send what you've got and I'll find one:D

Jeans in dining room - unacceptable

Topless deck - should be expanded to entire ship

Kids in diapers in pools - forget the pools, they shouldn't even be on the ship, period

[quote name='nosnobunny']I was thinking about this topless thing........ That's fine for the girls but what about the guys? :confused: :p :D

Beth[/QUOTE]
We'll be topless on the funnel deck too ;)

[quote name='MS QUEEN']I'm aaaalll over it like "monkey on stink" as our upstanding Host Randy says LOL[/QUOTE]
Queen.....If you're going to quote me.....get it right......OK, it's "I'm all over that like stink on a monkey"

Jeans.....................nope:mad:
topless deck............yep:D
Diapers in the pool....NEVER!:rolleyes:

[quote name='nosnobunny']I was thinking about this topless thing........ That's fine for the girls but what about the guys? :confused: :p :D Beth[/QUOTE][size=3][color=blue]Beth; Thats what the buttless chaps are for! Which by the way, there not only buttless, but frontless! :eek: [/color][/size]
[size=3][color=royalblue][/color][/size]

[quote name='S.S. Cruisers'][size=3][color=blue]Beth; Thats what the buttless chaps are for! Which by the way, there not only buttless, but frontless! :eek: [/color][/size][/QUOTE]
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...is only fair after all! Right...soright!

[quote name='S.S. Cruisers'][size=3][color=blue]Beth; Thats what the buttless chaps are for! Which by the way, there not only buttless, but frontless! :eek: [/color][/size]
[/QUOTE]
Hence the rhinestone ;)

Archived