Any thoughts on Jeans in the Dining Rm, Topless Deck, Kids in Diapers in pools

L2J

merv, thanx for the 'minder on them thar hair curlers. I sur nuf will have them. Halos, thanx for membering them nice robes. I think it might be a little too dressy for the show. Geez, people will thank I'm puttin on airs or sometin.:p

[quote name='MERVYN BREMMER'][b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]Don't fergit to tell Ma to put her rollers in her hair and her mud pack on an setch:p [/color][/size][/font][/b][/QUOTE]

Silly Merv!!
Ma ushlly has her hare rolled at the pool durin the day and takes them curlrs out at naight for the dinnin room!! What would folks think if she were all gussied up in her finest flannel and flip flops with curlrs in-er hare? :eek:
Yur so silly!! ;)

You know the funniest thing is, on my first cruise someone actually did come into the show in the robe.

And there was a guy who walked around in his kilt the whole time - and it wasn't a cultural thing. He did not have an accent, he was doing it for chits and giggles. Someone asked him what he wore under it, I didn't stay around to find out.

[quote name='peanutprincess1977']You know the funniest thing is, on my first cruise someone actually did come into the show in the robe.
:eek: :eek:

And there was a guy who walked around in his kilt the whole time - and it wasn't a cultural thing. He did not have an accent, he was doing it for chits and giggles. Someone asked him what he wore under it, I didn't stay around to find out.[/QUOTE] :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good GRIEF!

[quote name='pungo3']Geez, I saw a guy in his robe eating breakfast one morning on Lido deck but no one at the show!!!!!:eek:[/QUOTE]
Well as long as it's "closed", what's the issue? :D

Pungo regarding the robe......Did you ever see the "brains" episode on Friends? Gross....

You know I think Raddison did an all inclusive this summer?

halos, you know Radisson won't be near as much fun as Carnival. Heck, I had to break down and book a Princess cruise since Carnival doesn't go where I wanted to cruise. I'm already mourning the loss of towel animals.

liv, no, I didn't see the "Brains" episode. :(

Halos - I've got a brouchure and DVD from, hold on to your hat...Seabourn. I could never afford more than a 7 day cruise on that line (unless I won the lotto), but someday I will be sailing that line. Of course I'll have to come up with a new alias before I post over there LOL.

Pungo - They were sitting in the Central Perk. One of the girls had a new BF and he was wearing shorts san underwear and gave everyone a "peek":eek:

[quote name='pungo3']liv, a pool thread sounds great! Then we can hear whining about how the salt water burns their eyes or their poor kid is allergic to salt.:p[/QUOTE]
ROFLMAO.......:D

[quote name='livtojump']...Seabourn.....someday I will be sailing that line. Of course I'll have to come up with a new alias before I post over there LOL.
:[/QUOTE]

LOL!
Yeah...I guess you might have to :D ROFLMAO...I wonder what they'd think of the buttless chaps and the rhinestone!!! :D :D :D

[quote name='halos']I wonder what they'd think of the buttless chaps and the rhinestone!!! :D :D :D

[/QUOTE]
They wouldn't think too highly of it. Last year I posted on a "packing tips" thread and my tip was to make sure all batteries were removed from vibrators. They didn't think that was very funny....:rolleyes:

[quote name='livtojump']They wouldn't think too highly of it. Last year I posted on a "packing tips" thread and my tip was to make sure all batteries were removed from vibrators. They didn't think that was very funny....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]Some people just don't appreciate the finer things in life:p [/color][/size][/font][/b]

[quote name='livtojump']They wouldn't think too highly of it. Last year I posted on a "packing tips" thread and my tip was to make sure all batteries were removed from vibrators. They didn't think that was very funny....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

OH MY GOD ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
You are just too funny! Did you reallly post that over there???
Hahahaha.... :D
Can you just imagine all those people with shocked looks on their faces??? :eek:
Man, I wish I'd have seen that one!!!

Merv, you're ight...some people just don't appreciate the finer things in life!!

I think someone needs to start a NEW cruiseline...one that is marketed towards peoplewho like to dress formally for dinner AND pack vibrators. :D
Classy yet fun.....sophisticated, yet uninhibited like most of us here.
OOhh what a cruise that would be!! :D

Archived