Play at your own risk!!!

Froufie

Thank you! That was fun. I got up to level 8 but had no idea what continent a lot of the places on that level where on. DH got to level 12 the first try. I knew he would. Sometimes I hate him. LOL:)

Thank you! That was fun. I got up to level 8 but had no idea what continent a lot of the places on that level where on. DH got to level 12 the first try. I knew he would. Sometimes I hate him. LOL:)

Wow - congrats to your dh - pretty impressive!!!

I got stumped on level 10 with a 433002 score. Those nations in southern Africa killed me. Also, if you get some Pacific Island nation, you could know it's a Pacific Island nation and still be 3000 miles away from correct. A lot of wide open sea there with few landmarks.

Darn that Malaysia. First they ban my husband from the country (funny story) then they cause me to only get to level 6. Sure I was hugely off, but I haven't been able to visit there, because of the ban. Okay, I'm not sure how high it is on my list to go there, but that is not the point.

Archived