Play at your own risk!!!

Froufie

I've been to level 12 several times...they won't let me go farther...but I'm not sure what that would be, anyway. EM

There are only 12 levels...what is your high score? I cant get the 50,000 points to get to level 11. So far my top score is 380,000.

I don't remember my high score...500,000+. When I first got a computer (1991) I got a game called Bushbuck Charms, Viking Ships and dodo Eggs and was a global scavenger hunt. You had to fly all around the sorld looking for oddball things native to each country. You got to know the countries and their capitals. I haven't played it in years, as it is DOS based and Windows no longer supports that, plus it is on a floppy disk, and I don't have a disk drive any more. EM

Okay - want all of you to get as addicted as I am to this game:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/FunStuff

click on 'traveller IQ challenge' and have fun - just a warning - it is addictive and having cruised a bit sure does help!!

Thanks alot.....you are not my favorite person right now. I was hooked on it....:) I got to level 5 .....thanks for the site it was fun

Driving me crazy too - altho I did manage (only once) to make it to level 10!!! (and that after several days of 'practice'). Need to pull out an atlas or globe and study it first I guess? :D

I'm addicted now! I got to level 10 and 331,000 points. However, I have no clue where the places were in level 10. It was crazy!

That's hysterical!!!:D I"m usually miles off - it's so embarrassing! :eek:

Archived