princess bag tags

katolb90

When I started to attach my princess bag tags to my suit cases, I got confused. They are made like you just stick them on the bag directly. I originally thought they would go on the handle (like airline destination tags), but since the entire back surface was sticky and the paper was so thin, I thought maybe they go directly on the bag. So my question is do they go on the bag or the bag handle? And yes, this is my first cruise! Leaving 5-31 to Alaska.

They go around the handle. If you stick them to a cloth bag they will come off too easily. Just peal off the ends and stick them together, even though the entire back is sticky, all you need is to stick the two ends together.

You don't need to take all the backing off the tag. At the each end of the tag the peel-off back is perforated so only take off the last inch of so of each tab, wrap around the handle and stick the ends of the tag together. That is all we do, I do not take all the shinny paper off the back of the tag.

I don't remember any perforation FredS, but I'll look at the tags again. The paper looks so flimsy, it really threw me off. So I'll put it on like an airline destination tag put some clear tape around it to strengthen it, then be done with it.

Archived