C422 or C107 on Sapphire Princess

ginza

Hi, Was hoping someone out there could help me decide between these two suites.....C422 is mid ship and looks nice but C107 is right in the front of the ship and looks like there might be even more space.....any input would be appreciated......booking this for my 75 year old mother, myself and 23 year old daughter. Booking the Mexico trip.

Thanks.

My personal opinion would to be to take the midship cabin. If there's rough seas, you'll have a smoother ride in the midship area than forward.

The bumpiest ride I experienced was the one where I was in a forward cabin. All the other cruises have been in the middle of the ships.

I would definitely go with the midship cabin. Not only is there more movement (and sometimes noise) in the forward cabins but the balcony is really too windy to use when underway. I have also heard that the drapes must be kept closed at night because light from the cabin is bothersome to those on the bridge.

Archived