Thank You, CruiseCritic.......

sail7seas

I spend a lot of time here on CC/HAL and have enjoyed it for years.

I just noticed this is my 20,000 post here and wanted it to mean something.

I have learned so much, met great people, shared a bit of info and spent endless hours talking about one of the things I like best.....Cruising. Most specifically cruising on HAL ships with HAL crews.

If this isn't one of the best Message Boards on the Web, it sure is as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks Host Walt, Host Joe, Laura and former Host Doug.

You probably aren't told often enough you are appreciated. :)

Congratulations, I love reading your posts -so helpful and informative. I have visited here on CC almost daily since I joined a few months ago. You should write a Bok!!!!!:D :) ;)

Although I am a relative newcomer to the cc board, I have come to recognize certain posters and look to them for good comments and advice. You are certainly one of these special ones.

Congratulations Sail

Jim:)

Congratulations

Thank you so much for your input and help. I am new to CC and to HAL, my first cruise with HAL is in Sept. I do not post very much but I read yours and everybody elses posts and have learnt so much from you and many other posters. Onward to the next 20000, I'm ready to enjoy reading. Thanks again.

Thanks to the mods and managers of Cruise Critic. This really IS the BEST bulletin board on the web (and I'm a manager for a mommies group board!)!!

S7S Thanks so much for your friendship, guidance, and voice of reason over the past few years. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thanks everyone. My point really was to thank the Moderators for providing us with this Board.

I hope to meet as many CC'ers on a 'dam' ship as possible. :)

I agree...thanks goes to the Mod's for providing this board for us. I feel like when I travel (I use these boards for tips for our land vacations as well), I am very well-informed thanks to all the wonderful posters here.

And congrats to you! That's a lot of posts...which have helped a lot of other posters and lurkers here...myself included. :)

I spend a lot of time here on CC/HAL and have enjoyed it for years.

What a nice post!

Sail, you are one of those people here whose posts I most enjoy reading, because you always have something constructive to say. While I may not always agree with you, I have to say I've learned a lot from you, and enjoyed the process very much.

May you have 20,000, 30,000, even 100,000 more posts to this board!

And thank you ...

Blue skies ...

--rita

Thank you, Sail, for reminding us to be thankful to Cruise Critic and our Moderators. It is, indeed, a wonderful community - not only because of them, but because of folks like you who are so willing to share your words of wisdom. 20,000+ posts is incredible. Congratulations!

Donna

Congratulations, Sail, on your 20,000th post!! :D

You've certainly been very helpful to me, while planning & preparing for my cruises on 'Our' Maasdam. ;)

Hope to meet you in person sometime; and I'm quite certain that it will probably be on the Maasdam! :)

I lost 5,000 posts when that happened.

Oh so right!! Many of us lost thousands of posts -- like you I know that I lost over 6000 posts when this site had problems a couple of times.

And there are several of us, including sail7seas, that don't post TONS of JUNK posts on the Roll Call threads just to add to our total post points.

Oh so right!! Many of us lost thousands of posts -- like you I know that I lost over 6000 posts when this site had problems a couple of times.

And there are several of us, including sail7seas, that don't post TONS of JUNK posts on the Roll Call threads just to add to our total post points.

20,000 posts:eek:

congratulations:)

sure KK "slipped" and "forgot" to include well wishes in her post:rolleyes:

Archived