Caribbean Princess Privateers CC Group Cruise - Join the Crew! September 2005!

Host Caroline

The Privateers are invading the Caribbean Princess on September 17, 2005 and setting sail for the Eastern Caribbean to pillage the shops, take over the beaches and partake of the grog on St Thomas, St Maarten and Princess Cays! Our fun-loving bunch of "legalized pirates" are looking for more crew members to join the ship's company!

We also hang out on the group boards at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100. For rates booking information click here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=56

Are you with us mates???

"Make ye the mast and raise the sails, let's make way to the land that lies east of the Caribbean."

Guess that I will go first here then.

This is going to be a great cruise with alot and I mean alot of fun people that are already aboard the lists, waiting to get onboard.

What about you?

What are you waiting for?

You know you want to go!

So come on and join in on the fun!

This just might end up being the CRUISE of a lifetime!

Don't wait to long, as I think that this ship might just be a early sell out!

Mike

yo ho ho maties!!!! how're my pirate buddies doing today???

busy day at work and now it's time to kick back and reeeelax!!!!

anyone that doesn't book this group is just crazy!! this is going to be THE best cruise of 2005!!! whoo hoooo!!! the privateers will have this ship rockin' for sure!!!! as we pillage any ports in our travels and take home all the gold and riches!!!

get on board!

More Privateer crewmembers checking in! Can someone e-mail me the banner code please?

My dh has been very nervous about this cruise with the weather these past few weeks - but I finally have a committment from him that we are going to keep our booking - so count us in for the trip! the price is so good that he couldn't argue too much!

Has anyone received an e-mail from the Mariott Marina yet regarding the group reservations that were on hold?

Kathy

welcome aboard kathy and lori!!!!!!!!!! whoo hoo!!! just what the doctor ordered....more privateers!!!!!!!!!! whoo hoo!!!!!!

don't forget to get on the group roll call and post there, too!!!! we need to know ALL about you guys! we're extremely nosey...ok, er...I'M extremely nosey...LOLOLOL

Thanks for the welcome Dana! nosey? you? I would never have thought that! :) but it's okay - I'm the same way - I like to meet people and I like to chat so we will get along just fine.

Lori - these prices are good! and the perks make it even better! as per my earlier post dh wasn't sure about the season so I did some research and couldn't come close to this price even for up to a month either side of this cruise.

We haven't been on the CP yet and are looking forward to it. we are on the Grand next month and they are supposed to have the Movies under the stars installed before our cruise - I can't wait to see how that is.

Kathy

looks like you guys are figuring me out already!!! am i that transparent??? YEAH! i really am...if i wanna know...i just ask. nosey? yes. fun? you bet!!!! if i do say so myself! LOL

kathy i sent you the banner code...but i just noticed you already have it...cool!!!

again, welcome to the privateers!!!! and don't worry about the "h" word. if we have to spend a coiple of extra days at sea...who cares??? more cruisn' is more cruisin'..no mater HOW you get it! LOL

LOOOOOng story coral. not sure if you even want to know at this point. suffice it to say we are now the privateers and the hounds are still alive and kicking...just not on this board.

we're still here, though and so are many many of our cruisers!!!!!!!!

don't shy away because of the name change...we're still the same folks!

Welcome to all of our new Privateers (or should I call you legal Pirates) either way it's the same thing.

It's going to be a great cruise, I'm sure of that.

Even cruising again in the "H" season, from what I've seen you can't even come close to beating these prices, plus the added perks that go along with it.

What more could one ask for:

To cruise for this price

To cruise on a beautiful ship as the Caribbean Princess and enjoy all that she has to offer

To cruise with the best bunch of people that there is

To cruise as a (Legal Pirate) and not worry about being beheaded

Look forward to chatting with you over the next several months until it becomes our turn to sail.

Mike

mike...you're like the nicest guy!!! you write the nicest stuff on here!!!! thanks buddy!!!

it's always great to have some cool guys on the cc boards...there are so many women that post while their hubbies side on the sidelines. cool for you!!! glad you're here!!!!!

matie!

to start the booking process for this cruise next September.

The prices are great and I can't wait to finally cruise on Princess!

Has anyone been on the Caribbean yet?

Lori

Welcome, Lori!! Let us know when you are booked and send me an email, please (see below)..And feel free to jump in our our group page anytime.. we are already up to mischief..:)

We have been on Princes more than any other cruise line but not on the Caribbean Princess -- cannot wait to check out this ship!! Princess is great IMHO only..alwasy great bartenders, Italian food, crew and the ships have sooo much to do ...

caroline, i have a couple of friends sailing on the cp in about 2 weeks...they've promised me that they will take lots of ship pics and give me a straightforward review so i can post it here. i totally trust their opinions so, when they get bakc i'll get it on here...on the group thread, anyway....

Sure the "Hounds" are still around. This ship and any ship is large enough to hold "Hounds" and "Privateers" and any other groups imaginable. We're all sailing on the same ship for this one and most likely many more. I don't limit myself to being friends with only cetain people or certain groups. I look forward to all of us having a "GREAT" time.

Judson Patten

PATJUD@AOL.COM

Well said Judson, and welcome back to this board.

A group is just a name and people are people.

I too do not limit myself to just a certian kind of people. I enjoy meeting all kinds of people, in all age groups as well as race and nationality.

The world today has enough hate in it and I do not feel the need to add to it.

Life is to short not to enjoy it everyday that we are left here.

We don't have the promise of tomorrow.

So I choose to live each day to the fullest and cruise every chance that I get.

If you live each day with the memory of 9/11 it helps you to keep life in perspective.

Mike

mike??? who are you?????? lol you couldn't have said that better if you tried!!!!

what a superbly nice guy you are!!!!!! wow! if we had more people like you in this world...what a great place we'd have to live in!

yes...9/11 puts everyting in perspective doesn't it?? i know it did for me...the little things have become just that...little things!

thanks again mike...we need more people like you on these boards!

have a great day!!

Archived