Majic Bullet

Fun 2 Crz

Has anyone ever taken on board a Majic Bullet to make your own drinks or smoothies? It is small and very portable.

Yes. Makes a pretty good margarita.

Well, if you'd use the search function, you'd see that this has been discussed over and over...LOL..Sorry, I couldn't help myself:D

I thought it was silly when I first read about it, but then I read about some of the yummy concoctions people have mixed up...like soft serve vanilla from Lido, with pineapple juice from the breakfast buffet, and some Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay - if you just happened to have some back in your cabin in a rum runner;) Yummo!

So now, I'm looking at my little Magic Bullet and thinking we just might find room for that in the bag we bring for snorkel gear. If we do, I'll invite you over :)

Seriously, look for that thread, I'm never too successful with searching, but if you can find it there were some really great ideas. Cheers.

Has anyone ever taken on board a Majic Bullet to make your own drinks or smoothies? It is small and very portable.

But, what good is it if they take it from you at checkin? I would like to know how you get the mixers on?

My DW got whacked in April and they took everything. I asked the lady if she would at least invite us to her party when we got back. She didn't have a sense of humor......:) I actually thought it was funny as hell.

But, what good is it if they take it from you at checkin? I would like to know how you get the mixers on?

My DW got whacked in April and they took everything. I asked the lady if she would at least invite us to her party when we got back. She didn't have a sense of humor......:) I actually thought it was funny as hell.

Yeah, I read that on another thread. I just thought Ruh-Roh. What happened? How did you have the "refreshments" packed? Were they in checked or carry-on?

Yeah, I read that on another thread. I just thought Ruh-Roh. What happened? How did you have the "refreshments" packed? Were they in checked or carry-on?

Definately in carry-on, first mistake. But where do you put them? If you put it in check stuff knowing my luck it will get put on the bottom.

I have tried to go to a porter who's container is almost full so my stuff will go on the top. but you can't count on that to happen.

I have tried to go to a porter who's container is almost full so my stuff will go on the top. but you can't count on that to happen.

Use 20 oz plastic coke bottles wrapped in a t-shirts or a towel to transport. Much more durable than glass and never had a problem.

You mean they took the smuggled booze, or other stuff?

I own a magic bullet, but not taking it on a vacation. Im on a vacation, not washing my blender every day. I can make protein drinks and smoothies at home. It still has to be washed after each use and I use dish soap, are you bringing that too?

Use 20 oz plastic coke bottles wrapped in a t-shirts or a towel to transport. Much more durable than glass and never had a problem.

Id invest in some rum runner's flasks, dont show up in xrays and flexible to pack when they are empty. The empty ones you can put juice or something from the buffet in for your refrigerator if you want to bring mixers back to your cabin from breakfast.

I got the JC penney version for $19 and it came with similiar accessories as the magic bullet. Makes an awesome pina colada. I will be taking it on the next cruise because I bought it to cruise with. I've also got rum runners and a wonderful balcony waiting for me lounge away the days with adult beverages. November can't get here fast enough!

Archived