Mailing packages home from ship???

cgoingmom

I have a friend who just returned from a Holland America cruise in Alaska. She said that an Australian couple packed up some items they didn't want to carry on the plane and was able have the cruise personnel send it to Australia for them. Does anyone know if Princess has such a service? Thank you for any information.:)

When we were on the Diamond Princess in 05, there was a service offered by Princess to ship your on board purchases home. If you bought $$$ amount, the shipping was free. We shipped our heavy robes and other items we had purchased on the ship. I was hoping to do this again on the Caribbean Princess in June.

When we were on the Diamond Princess in 05, there was a service offered by Princess to ship your on board purchases home. If you bought $$$ amount, the shipping was free. We shipped our heavy robes and other items we had purchased on the ship. I was hoping to do this again on the Caribbean Princess in June.

By the time I had signed in, you had already posted what I was going to say :) .

I purchased three Lladro figurines on the CB a couple of years ago. I had to carry the cartons off the ship and meet with someone just outside the terminal who took them from me with the packing slip. The figurines arrived via UPS within a couple of days after the cruise.

Chris

Archived