LAX Super Shuttle Discount Code

afcj1

I decided to reserve my shuttle service from LAX to Crown Plaza/San Pedro, since the gas prices are rising at a steady pace. I get anal about certain things and after researching BBB reports and CC threads, I went with Super Shuttle. Our flight comes in the day before, in the AM, so the thought of waiting for other PAX, wasn't the worst thing (the chief complaint from CC members).

Anyway, I found a discount code: UYR59, that saved me $6.00 ($3.00pp). Total incl tip was $37.76. Using the same code for the return from port to LAX was: $33.04

I thought it was a good price, so I wanted to pass along the discount.

Perfect timing. I was just getting ready to book them for LAX to San Pedro. Thanks.

For the return trip, are you using self-debarkation? I'm a little concerned about using the ship's transfer as our flight leaves at 12:30.

Perfect timing. I was just getting ready to book them for LAX to San Pedro. Thanks.

For the return trip, are you using self-debarkation? I'm a little concerned about using the ship's transfer as our flight leaves at 12:30.

Our flight isn't until 4:30, so there's no rush. Even though I've read that debarkation in Long Beach can take some time, you may want to consider it. The ship transfers are usually more expensive and with them you're on a big bus waiting for everyone to fill it. I'd go with the shuttle service.

Nice of you to share the discount code.I just tried to book my trip using that code and it didn't work for me. Where did you find the code?

Here you go. Are you using their website:

http://www.supershuttle.com/default.aspx

Travelocity Preferred Member Discount

Welcome and thank you for choosing SuperShuttle Online.

The information below summarizes any applicable discounts and restrictions in place for Travelocity Preferred Member Discount.

When you are ready, please click Next to continue your reservation.

Shared Ride Van Service $3.00 off one way per person.

$6.00 off roundtrip per person. ExecuCar Sedan Meet and Greet Service $5.00 off one way per party.

$10.00 off roundtrip per party. ExecuCar Sedan Service $5.00 off one way per party.

$10.00 off roundtrip per party.

This offer is only valid for select airports.

I made our reservation for October.

I have not made up my mind which service we are going to use. We have several we are checking into and waiting but it is very nice to know that I might be able to go ahead and finalize our plans. Thank you so much for your reply.

• 2 weeks later...
I decided to reserve my shuttle service from LAX to Crown Plaza/San Pedro, since the gas prices are rising at a steady pace. I get anal about certain things and after researching BBB reports and CC threads, I went with Super Shuttle. Our flight comes in the day before, in the AM, so the thought of waiting for other PAX, wasn't the worst thing (the chief complaint from CC members).

Anyway, I found a discount code: UYR59, that saved me $6.00 ($3.00pp). Total incl tip was $37.76. Using the same code for the return from port to LAX was: $33.04

I thought it was a good price, so I wanted to pass along the discount.

$37.76 was the total for 2ppl or per person?

• 1 month later...
I just read under "Princess Cruise" Board, that Supper Shuttle is no longer accepting a reservation from LAX to Cruise Pier.. Can anyone confirm? :(

Not good at all. We have chose to go with another shuttle service anyway. A bunch of people I know have used this other service and are very happy with them.

I just read under "Princess Cruise" Board, that Supper Shuttle is no longer accepting a reservation from LAX to Cruise Pier.. Can anyone confirm? :(

Sounds like someone is trying to start something. I just did a ghost booking and had no problem with LAX to the World Cruise Center in San Pedro. I booked the same route about two weeks ago and again, no problem.

Don't always believe what people say online. :)

Archived