LAX Super Shuttle Discount Code

afcj1

Thanks for sharing the code. I just booked the 2 of us for this June 22nd (Monday) out of LGB.... First person was $19.00. Second person was $9.00. For a total fee of $30.04 with 18% gratuity added in to that total.... Again, THANKS!

Those prices sound good.

Do you have a website link for ExecuCarSedan? I tried adding .com but that didn't work.

Thanks.

It's just execucar dot com

It's the private car division of SuperShuttle.;)

The other private car option that I like personally is karmel dot com

Some current codes:

UYR59 = $3 off any online reservation

SWMAG = 10% off first rider at select airports with online reservation

E4CA9 = Save $2 off each person with online reservation

PMGEZ = 5% off with online booking (expires 12/31/09)

SWVAN = 15% off first rider (expires 7/31/09)

All of these have a success rate of 75% to 85%!

So one of them should work for you!

• 2 weeks later...

are there any new codes for execucar? i am getting a price of $87 to get from LAX to Best Western on SUnset..is that the norm? i was hoping to get around 60...do you think its possible at all?

• 1 month later...
SuperShuttle charges $17 per person from LAX to the San Pedro or Long Beach Cruise terminals. An exclusive van, up to 9 people will cost you $84 to San Pedro, $85 to Long Beach. You can pay cash to the driver (no reservations needed either to/from the airport), or go to the website and prepay using a cc. Use discount code Y6HZ4 to get 5% off on all SS reservations booked on the website with a credit card. You can also book from the hotels near LAX for $19 pp, or $85 exclusive, but that you have to do with the hotel's staff, usually a concierge, who gets a commission from SS for doing the booking.

When booking on the website, enter the code on the first page, then on the next page select LAX and click on hotel/landmarks; under hotel name, enter San Pedro (or Long Beach), and look for Berth 91 or 93 (it doesn't matter which one you choose. Just be sure to tell your driver what ship you're going to) or "Long Beach Harbor" (this one is a bit tricky to find; it's on the 2nd or 3rd page of hotel listings). Do not worry about exact arrival/departure times. Once you get your confirmation #, that # is good for the whole day, so even if your plane is 6 hours late, they will still have the # and you'll be OK. Returning is just as easy; they have a coordinator on-site until the last passenger is off the ship.

THANKS for the great instructions/information! I am a first-time cruiser out of LA and this helped a lot! I had difficulty booking ss online (finding San Pedro Pier) until I read this.

ok so i booked a one way ss going from lax to the hilton long beach. used the code for 2$ of pp....and it worked and it is reserved. however i couldnt book a roundtrip because after the cruise i am not going to lax i am going to an lax hotel, the renaissance. i dont see why they wouldnt jst drop me off there? how can i work this out, or should i just wait to get off the ship and find someone to take us?

ok so i booked a one way ss going from lax to the hilton long beach. used the code for 2$ of pp....and it worked and it is reserved. however i couldnt book a roundtrip because after the cruise i am not going to lax i am going to an lax hotel, the renaissance. i dont see why they wouldnt jst drop me off there? how can i work this out, or should i just wait to get off the ship and find someone to take us?

I can't speak for the super shuttle, but we stayed at the "Renaissance" and it was quite lovely. Easy to walk to several Hollywood locations, and they upgraded us to a suite! Made for a very nice ending for a fabulous cruise. By the way, we just took a taxi to the hotel from the ship.

I can't speak for the super shuttle, but we stayed at the "Renaissance" and it was quite lovely. Easy to walk to several Hollywood locations, and they upgraded us to a suite! Made for a very nice ending for a fabulous cruise. By the way, we just took a taxi to the hotel from the ship.

do you remember how much the taxi ride was?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys and gals, I have a group of 11 that will be coming in on the same flight and spending a night in a hotel(haven't picked one yet but it will be in the Long Beach area) and leaving on the same flight. Super shuttle doesn't list it being able to do 11 people? any other company or do I need to call?

Thanks

Rick

Ok guys and gals, I have a group of 11 that will be coming in on the same flight and spending a night in a hotel(haven't picked one yet but it will be in the Long Beach area) and leaving on the same flight. Super shuttle doesn't list it being able to do 11 people? any other company or do I need to call?

Thanks

Rick

If you are looking for a hotel, the new Avia hotel in Long Beach has some great "grand opening" rates. Not alot of reviews yet, since they just opened a few weeks ago, but my TA thinks it's good, it's a central location and the photos of the property are nice. I'll be staying there in October and will post a review afterwards.

Liz

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, could I just ask how much a super shuttle driver expects to be tipped on a transfer from LAX to World Cruise Centre? Second question, what is his reaction if you don't tip? Just curious.

Their website actually gives you the option of paying for the tip when making and paying for your trip. The pre-programmed amount, which I assume is what they expect people to tip, is set at 18%.

THANKS for the great instructions/information! I am a first-time cruiser out of LA and this helped a lot! I had difficulty booking ss online (finding San Pedro Pier) until I read this.

Thank you all for the information very good just got a discount.

Hi all, could I just ask how much a super shuttle driver expects to be tipped on a transfer from LAX to World Cruise Centre? Second question, what is his reaction if you don't tip? Just curious.

The great thing about using their website is that you can PRE-PAY the entire bill -- INCLUDING the tip!

This is very convenient because there is no fussing over money when you arrive at your destination. It's all taken care of and the driver has a printout that shows him you already left him a tip.

It's especially nice at the end of the vacation when you realize you spent all your money and forgot to save the shuttle fare! :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

okay so i have a silly question. me being a little anal. i am trying to book the supershuttle from the pier to lax. my problem is i dont know which one to choose because it gives me like four different options. normally i like options but this time not so much. we are getting off ncl on 10/17. thanks for calming my nerves!

• 3 months later...

I started this thread a while back to share the discount code (UYR59) and "lo and behold", it still works:)

I just booked my shuttle from LAX to LGB Harbor for my cruise on the Splendor. It was $17 O/W, with a $3 discount. I think that $14 is a pretty good price. BTW...I went ahead and added in the tip too. One less thing to deal with.

I started this thread a while back to share the discount code (UYR59) and "lo and behold", it still works:)

I just booked my shuttle from LAX to LGB Harbor for my cruise on the Splendor. It was $17 O/W, with a $3 discount. I think that $14 is a pretty good price. BTW...I went ahead and added in the tip too. One less thing to deal with.

good deal, might utilize this myself

• 2 years later...

Okay, this is years later after these posts, but needed to clarify the info here just in case someone is checking out this thread (since it was brought up to the first page) and is unfamiliar with LA.

The Renaissance Hotel in Hollywood is apparently no longer. If the LAX Renaissance is still open, it is NOT within walking steps of Hollywood. It is in the airport area, which is not within any attractions, unless you consider strip malls attractions. I would only recommend staying at an LAX hotel only if you have an early morning flight the next day.

Archived