Ecstasy drydock

kolebyt1996

January 2009!!! Yipee!:D

I dont think so??!! Maybe you are thinking of the Conquest which goes into dry dock in Jan 09?

Im on Ecstasy Jan 09, and think I would have read it here some time before now if this were true.

OP as far as Iv heard, Esctasy isnt scheduled yet, if it is, its not this date imo.

MAYBE it is the Conquest, but I thought it was Ecstasy. Perhaps I am just excited about Ecstasy getting the upgrade..... huh!:rolleyes:

Sounds to me like Ecstasy will be among the last to get this upgrade, darn huh? I think they might have a more recent dry dock by about a year than Fantasy, so maybe thats why. I think it was last dry docked in 2006.

Sounds to me like Ecstasy will be among the last to get this upgrade, darn huh? I think they might have a more recent dry dock by about a year than Fantasy, so maybe thats why. I think it was last dry docked in 2006.

Yep... she was taken out of service for a month after housing Katrina evacuees... She was in dry dock all of May 2006...

Yep... she was taken out of service for a month after housing Katrina evacuees... She was in dry dock all of May 2006...

We were on her Halloween 2006 and told she had recently been dry docked. sure loved that new bed. Still the best bed I have had on a cruise.

Archived