Carnival Miracle Cabin Question??

cshaw40

Hubby and I are booked on the Miracle and our TA upgraded us to Room 8272 which is a Cat 8I Aft cabin (not the wrap :( ) We are happy because my husband has always wanted an Aft cabin (loves the vibration). Our question is does the extended balcony have a long lounge chair (the kind you can lay out on)? If not can we get one? or borrow one from the deck :eek: LOL!!!

Thanks for any help.... we called Carnival and the goofballs could not give me a definite answer LOL!!!

Hubby and I are booked on the Miracle and our TA upgraded us to Room 8272 which is a Cat 8I Aft cabin (not the wrap :( ) We are happy because my husband has always wanted an Aft cabin (loves the vibration). Our question is does the extended balcony have a long lounge chair (the kind you can lay out on)? If not can we get one? or borrow one from the deck :eek: LOL!!!

Thanks for any help.... we called Carnival and the goofballs could not give me a definite answer LOL!!!

When are you going to be on the Miracle, I haven't sailed but I also have an aft not wrap cabin 6262, on the Miracle, and have been told by someone who had that exact same cabin that there is enough room for one lounger only...which is fine for me..but will just have to wait and see for my self..

When are you going to be on the Miracle, I haven't sailed but I also have an aft not wrap cabin 6262, on the Miracle, and have been told by someone who had that exact same cabin that there is enough room for one lounger only...which is fine for me..but will just have to wait and see for my self..

the picture above is exact of 6262.

i can imagine one lounge chair out there- but it will take up more of your space. Remember the balcony railing sits at an angle. If you put your lounger by the railing-- i will be under the glass...and it will be quite warm.

one of the chairs out there do lounge back and is VERY comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Look on webshots at the pictures of the wrap deck next to 6262 - 6260. They have lounge chairs- and the deck is the same distance from the ship to the rail. Two will fit easily on 6262 as long as they are not down flat. If they are flat, they will go up to the glass rail. The steward should bring those on request. I have seen pictures of lounge chairs on the extended balconies on the sides of the boat - and the aft balconies are larger. When are you going? We are booked on an aft cabin in a couple months.

Look on webshots at the pictures of the wrap deck next to 6262 - 6260. They have lounge chairs- and the deck is the same distance from the ship to the rail. Two will fit easily on 6262 as long as they are not down flat. If they are flat, they will go up to the glass rail. The steward should bring those on request. I have seen pictures of lounge chairs on the extended balconies on the sides of the boat - and the aft balconies are larger. When are you going? We are booked on an aft cabin in a couple months.

Did you already go? Let us know if you liked the aft cabin and the extended deck. It seems like the view would be a lot better. Also, I am a little concerned about the Miracle being lighter weight, as far as rocking more.

I was in 7192 on Miracle last December (an exended on the port side).

I cannot imagine trying to get a lounger on that balcony. It would've taken up the entire space.

And I also can't imagine the poor room steward trying to drag one down the stairs from the Lido deck, down the hall, through the cabin, and out the balcony door!

Let us know whether you get one out there on the aft. I'm going to book our Miracle Reunion soon and will probably try for either an aft or the extra-long side balcony.

http://www.webshots.com/search?query=cabin+%23+6254+(balcony)+carnival+miracle

Check out these great pictures of an aft extended balcony - cabin 6260- catagory 11 - third picture from the left- top row. However the 4 other cabin decks on the back are the same depth - but a lot cheaper than a catagory 11. The loungers are not the type from the pool- although you can see one of the blue pool loungers in the picture in the background. One website said that most extended balconies come with 1 lounger, 1 chair and one table. But in some you must request them. The stewards will gladly bring them for a nice tip! I would definitely try to get one of the wrap extended balconies - cat 11 as shown in the picture -for your reunion!!!! One review said that you can fit at least 20 people on that balcony- as it wraps around the side of the boat. But these fill up fast. If you got all the aft balconies reserved on one floor- you could open the dividers for one huge deck party.:D

One website said that most extended balconies come with 1 lounger, 1 chair and one table.

the lounge chair on each balcony is not like a lounge chair we have at home- Its a regular chair but the back reclines back.

Ah, I thought the question was whether one could request a "lounger" for an extended balcony. I don't consider the chair that we had on our balcony (even though it reclined slightly) to be a lounge chair. So, I figured they were inquiring about a pool-type lounger.

So, where is the steward getting these chairs from if they aren't pool-type loungers? Stealing them off other people's decks? Do they really have a bunch of extra chairs stashed somewhere. :confused:

If only I could afford a Cat 11 aft wrap! There's a reason I usually sail in inside cabins (beyond my motion-sickness issues)!

Archived