Airport to Norwegian Sea

GTVCRUISER

None of the hotels in La Porte have a shuttle to the pier. There is a company that goes to the hotels and will take you to the pier for a small fee. The charge for a taxi to the pier is in the neeighborhood of about $50 (from what I've read on the boards). I live in La Porte, so let me know if you have any other questions.

Jana

We flew into Hobby last week and split a cab with another couple we were traveling with. It was about $40 + tip total for the four of us. And it was fast/easy. We also took a taxi back from the pier. There were lots of taxis waiting when we disembarked and it worked fine.

102 Dwire

Suspect you are younger but my Milli lived about on the water here in the 1960's and early 70's:

Joe

Yes sir I am a bit younger...graduated from La Porte High School in 1990, but am very familiar with Bay Oaks. Glad to here from a fellow citizen!

Jana

I am flying in to Houston`s Hobby Airport,should I take a Taxi to the ship or get a hotel with a shuttle? Can anyone give me some advice...Thanks

We are going on the Sea, Nov 13th; will arrive the night before and staying, with another couple at the Hobby Hampton Inn. It is about $55 per night including full American breakfast. We have been told the taxi is about $40 for the 4 of us. Can't beat that I don't think. NMNita

Archived