Activate Crown and Anchor

Have any of you tried to activate your C&A lately? I keep trying and all I get is "At this time we are unable to complete request". I have a number already I just wanted to take a look at the benefits and any promotional things they might have going on. :p

I had this exact problem. I called and found out my C&A number was registered under another family member's email. I had them change it to mine, but it still wouldn't let me in.

So I tried to register my number through looking up my sail date and ship, and it gave me a new number.

I had to email them and have them deactivate the new number...

It was such a mess and not worth the trouble at all.

I had my membership for years, this is the first time I tried to activate it though. Already talked to RCCL they say nothing is wrong???

Did you call Crown & Anchor?? Some don't realize there is a completely different number to reach them.

Try this:

(800) 526-9723

Hope This Helps.

I've been having problems with my C&A number for months as well. It all started when I changed my name because I got married. Now it seems that I can't do anything online with it because it doesn't "match" the name on file. Even though I have called C&A at least 4 times and each person has told me that they fixed it and to give it a few hours and it should be fine. Well those few hours has been months and still not working. I was even told by two different people that they were sending me a new card with my new last name on it but never received that either.

I've just come to realize I can't do anything online and I need to call to do simple things I could very easily look up and do myself. Believe me though, if I have a problem trying to board the ship for our cruise because somebody screwed up and a name doesn't match somewhere on our reservation I won't be as pleasant as I have been these last few months.

Archived