Victory Review- 5-18

sassy0930

hey mommyof 4cuties,

Thanks for the support some of the people just tunning in dont know how to read and keep asuming we are ragging in on her because of her review that actually is not what its all about so i guess let them think what they would like,anyways I hope that you can understand what I am writing since accourding to one my writing skills are of a degenerate but perhaps my typing is to fast and not having as much time as others to sit here and type all dayi tend to do it quit quickly, anyways did you say that you were on the same ship or were going to be taking the victory sorry didnt remeber.

we were on the cruise with you.It sound like you had a great time too!!:)

we had a great time. my husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary thought it would be a great vacation since we never got around to having real honeymoon the first time.

Did you bring your children with you or was this quiet mommy and daddy time?

we had a great time. my husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary thought it would be a great vacation since we never got around to having real honeymoon the first time.

Did you bring your children with you or was this quiet mommy and daddy time?

Hi cheermom,

No we didnt bring the kids.We also celebrated our anniversary on the cruise (may 21st /14years).We really needed a break,and some relaxation.We definately got that!IT was like living in a dream for a week .I have 4 children I am always busy running around .how many kids do you have?Well it will probably be a long time before we take another vacation like this one again:(

i have 2 girls 12 and 9. we are all ready thinking of another vacation either another cruise with the entire family or maybe something in the caymans for a week not really sure yet but are thinknig about it.

my daughters also keep me very busy espesially july through august ,they are cheerleaders and i am the one that does all the fundrasing for both squads and is a sub coach,i guess its in me being a cheerleader myself back in the day. see ya

Archived