Doc Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

bubbles1209

DOING THE DOC DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wohoo, swing them hips, bend those knees, let's doc dance baby, c'mon dance with me!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

24 more days, wohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They've changed the little blue folder though, this one's bigger, and there's several little changes, but same basic format. Who cares...........our boarding passes are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lookout Liberty, here we come......AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be doing the dance soon, went to check my booking tonight and it no longer says document pending, so that means they are on the way, and I am now able to view my docs online.

I'm SO jealous-gotta wait til almost October to do mine! Given the size of our group, though, you'll probably hear the whooping across the country!:D Congrats!

Bubbles, I used to live in Augusta back in the late 70's. Ex-hubby was stationed at Fort Gordon-2nd daughter was born there! I bet it's changed a lot-used to be a rather small area. . .

.....unfortunately, by going through Costco for cruise reservations, Carnival forces you to take e-docs. :mad: No more little blue packets. No more nice luggage tags. No more doc-dance.

Computers really stink, don't they? :rolleyes:

Got my docs yesterday:) . I was so excited when I saw the package on my porch. We have 3 families/couples going. My documents did not show the fuel surcharge as an OBC while the other 2 sets of documents did. I would like something in writing to show I have it before I board the ship. Oh well, hopefully my PVP will call me back - it's not his strong suit.

Anyhoo, I can't wait for the cruise. I think about it all the time.

Peace

I booked through Carnival over the phone. I printed out everything they emailed me, so do I get a blue envelope in the mail too, or do I have everything already?!?!? lol (Still doing a dance.....):D

My TA gave me instructions on how to print out eDocs. I guess I should have asked if that means they are not sending out snail mail docs??

Im paid in full, does a eDoc dance count?? I was excited but no one else of my friends understand a eDoc dance.

I booked through Carnival over the phone. I printed out everything they emailed me, so do I get a blue envelope in the mail too, or do I have everything already?!?!? lol (Still doing a dance.....):D

when you go to My Documents online at the Carnival site, there is a pop up that asks if you want snail mail or eDocs. Did you check a box?

You still don't get the nice luggage tags either way you go anymore.:( But don't let that stop you from dancing anyway!

What kind of luggage tags do they send? Maybe you mean they used to send some that were better than the cardboard ones? Or they dont send them at all?

I just dont want to print them out from eDocs and all those folding and laminating stuff.

Just printed my Docs. Dance dance.... on the form it says bring completed sail and sign form I can't find that. but the paperwork say we have onboard expense account and I have a fun pass.. Do I need something else?

My TA gave me instructions on how to print out eDocs. I guess I should have asked if that means they are not sending out snail mail docs??

Im paid in full, does a eDoc dance count?? I was excited but no one else of my friends understand a eDoc dance.

I think the eDoc dance is totally appropriate. I'd be doing it right now if I had them!!! Have a fabulous cruise!!!

I think the eDoc dance is totally appropriate. I'd be doing it right now if I had them!!! Have a fabulous cruise!!!

thanks, I felt all happy inside, but no one to tell. How to explain, I paid off my cruise, so now I can print my eDocs. eDocs does take some wind out of your sails I think.

We plan on having a great time. :)

Just printed my Docs. Dance dance.... on the form it says bring completed sail and sign form I can't find that. but the paperwork say we have onboard expense account and I have a fun pass.. Do I need something else?

Isnt the sign and sail the same thing as the fun pass? Its all together I thought I remembered when I printed it off.

Cruising in August, and I have my E-Docs done and printed out. Somehow, it's not the same as receiving that snail-mail package :(

I feel E-Docs demand that I to the robot dance to that old 80's tune: Electric Avenue :p

HEY... don't hassle me.. the 80's had the BEST music ever.. bad hair, but great music! :cool:

Cruising in August, and I have my E-Docs done and printed out. Somehow, it's not the same as receiving that snail-mail package :(

I feel E-Docs demand that I to the robot dance to that old 80's tune: Electric Avenue :p

HEY... don't hassle me.. the 80's had the BEST music ever.. bad hair, but great music! :cool:

Gee thanks, now I have that song in my head:p

Archived