Doc Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

bubbles1209

What kind of luggage tags do they send? Maybe you mean they used to send some that were better than the cardboard ones? Or they dont send them at all?

They are this thick paper where on the ends you peel off the piece covering up the adhesive so you can stick the ends together once you run them through the handle on your luggage.

Bubbles - you certainly live up to your name....;)

Congrats and have a great cruise.

I didn't realize there were any other residents of GA who did the doc dance like me...however, the last time when swinging those hips they just kept going....ouch!!!:eek:

They are this thick paper where on the ends you peel off the piece covering up the adhesive so you can stick the ends together once you run them through the handle on your luggage.

lol I never realized those were the good ones, now they are worse???

Maybe eDocs wouldnt be so bad, if my TA isnt mailing the paper ones. I was thinking of calling them to find out if they mail paper docs.

What kind of luggage tags do they send? Maybe you mean they used to send some that were better than the cardboard ones? Or they dont send them at all?

I just dont want to print them out from eDocs and all those folding and laminating stuff.

We got 4 paper tags no thicker the other paper in your blue folder, just white with your cabin # on them and no adhesive. The instruction stated to staple the to your luggage. If they now have some adhesive on them, this is new. I would still do as the others have said and tape/laminate them up. I think the porters, ok the good porters, are checking these tags to make sure it makes it to the cabin. If not, they are probably giving you the old string tags to add to your luggage, at least they did for us in Miami.

Bubbles - you certainly live up to your name....;)

Congrats and have a great cruise.

I didn't realize there were any other residents of GA who did the doc dance like me...however, the last time when swinging those hips they just kept going....ouch!!!:eek:

Thanks, too bad when my SO named me, it had nothing to do with my personality.........but that's another story.;)

Yep, normally I do it at the mailbox when I get out the docs, however this time, I was at work and DHL delivered them and my DD got them before I got home. My DS and her have just moved back in with me, and he's never seen me do the doc dance before. He didn't believe my SO when he was told I normally do the doc dance in the road, so..............I showed him. I took the docs, ran out in the middle of our street (we're in a subdivision) and did my doc dance with docs in hand at 10 p.m. at night, to show him how it goes.:p

I'm soooooooooo ready to go!!!!!!!!:D

.....unfortunately, by going through Costco for cruise reservations, Carnival forces you to take e-docs. :mad: No more little blue packets. No more nice luggage tags. No more doc-dance.

Computers really stink, don't they? :rolleyes:

I also booked through Costco, but one of the other posts said when you go to My Documents on Carnival website, there is an option for snail mail. Does anyone know if that holds true when booking through Costco?

Archived