Parasailing in Labadee

I need your help!!! I really want to try parasailing when I am in Labadee...but is it really worth it??? Who long do they have you up in the air? If anyone out there has done it would you please share your experience, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!!:)

Did it two years ago and doing it again on this next cruise in 3 weeks! In my opinion you are up there just long enough and the guys that run it are quite helpful. My only complaint was the little boat yuo are stuck on- the day I did it the seas were a little rocky and it was uncomfortable. It was quite fun, I look forward to doing it again soon!

If you've never done parasailing my guess is you'll find the experience worth it. I've done it once (Cape May) and it was alot of fun. I think we were up about 10 minutes. No regrets.

Same thing applies to the Dragon's Breath Zip Line in Labadee. Very high priced but for a one time thing we were glad to spend the money. It was an awesome experience.

Archived