Should i get a call from TWE?

I didnt get mine until alot closer to the date. I was told 14 days so i waited and then i called at about 11 because they hadn't called yet. We went over the details and everything. Then about 4 days before the wedding i got a call about the final details. Uh we already did them? So she says "oh yes, here they are, nevermind." Soooo i'm guessing that if i wouldn't have called 11 days before, i wouldnt' have gotten a call until 4 days before lol.

I know of a bride who, 3 days before her wedding, still did not hear from TWE. She had tried calling them repeatedly but could never get a hold of her WC there and kept getting the run-around. I am not sure at what point she did finally get in contact with them (at least, I assume she eventually got in contact with them?) You may want to take this into your own hands and contact them. There customer service is lacking to say the least.

I got an email from my "Carnival Coordinator" today, letting me know that she had all of my details confirmed and she would be calling me tomorrow. So, I think its about week and half out to expect the call.

OMG...I cannot believe the time is almost here!:eek: I best get off here and go get busy!!! :p

I never did talk to TWE throughout the whole process, I tried calling them twice becuase I messed something up on my paperwork I sent in, left voice mails never heard back. I talked several times to my Carnival Coordinator. My Carnival Coordinator called about 2 weeks before. TWE called about 10 days before, they called my work which I don't really remember giving them my work number, left a message because I never sit at my desk and I tried calling them back several times and never talked to anyone oh well. My wedding went great anyways.

I mean TWE wasn't going to tell me anything I didn't already know, all they knew was what I wrote on my paperwork. Carnival already told me the time and place.

Archived