uncomfortable deck lounge chairs TP

ezcheezy

Hope I don't get slammed too much for bringing this up but has anyone else noticed the lounge chairs on the Tahitian Princess were really uncomfortable? If you sat on it, the back sprang up, it wouldn't stay in the notches to hold a position and they wouldn't lay flat either. We just thought they were a bit "cheezy". (actually a lot cheezy)

And the guy talking during sailaways over the loud spearker? That was the weirdest thing. No one was listening and it was so annoying. We actually went to our cabin to escape the noise when he started to make chicken noises. He was great to listen to when we were on deck in a group and were interested in what he was saying but over the speakers it was impossible to understand and he just went on, and on.

Guess I just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks.

We were on the April 28 sailing.

We were also on that sailing. Yes the deck chairs required a little careful planning. Actually I found the guy talking to be interesting. Wife' on the other hand had your opinion. We really loved that cruise .

Archived