Free Las Vegas trip from NCL

CRUZIN TOM

Looks like NCL will surprise a few who signed up on NCL's F3 site. I am aiting for the call now.....:)

NCL to surprise five with Vegas trip

29/5/2008

NCL Corp. is taking five consumers to Las Vegas for its next F3 ‘big reveal’ on June 17. The five will be selected at random from among those who registered for F3 updates at http://www.F3.ncl.com prior to May 28.

Andy Stuart, evp and chief product officer for NCL, described a ‘tremendous response of initial registrations’ on the site, which launched less than a month ago. ‘We decided to surprise and reward five people who were some of the first to express interest in our innovative, next-generation ships and give them the opportunity to experience the next F3 reveal in person,’ he added. The five will join NCL executives, media and travel partners in Las Vegas. The trip includes airfare for two and a two-night stay at Caesar’s Palace.

Aw Great!

Another chance for NCL to say to me "Nope, not you". Sometimes I think they enjoy doing that :D

;)

Monte - didn't you win the "I've never won anything from NCL" contest recently:D ? (just kidding)

*Based on guest who registered by May 28, 2008. The five registrants selected will be notified by e-mail or phone by May 29, 2008.

If you ain't notified by midnight tonight, you ain't goin' to Las Vegas.

We got 4 hours left .....

I am not a winner, no phone call, no email.......................:(

No phone call, no email here either (like there was ever a doubt) :(

But despite what NCL thinks, WE"RE STILL WINNERS!!! :D

While these contests are great for the winners, they're terrible because they create so many losers. :D

I've apparently lost again :(

Coka, how did you do fare this time?

You seem to be the only one here with any luck. :cool:

While these contests are great for the winners, they're terrible because they create so many losers. :D

I've apparently lost again :(

Coka, how did you do fare this time?

You seem to be the only one here with any luck. :cool:

I only hear about stuff like this here. For some reason, I do not get all the NCL emails through my aol account. I will say however, the executives have a lot of style, they enjoy life, and they know how to throw a great party. Oh yeah...and they work their tails off bringing the best to all of us cruisers.

coka

I only hear about stuff like this here. For some reason, I do not get all the NCL emails through my aol account. I will say however, the executives have a lot of style, they enjoy life, and they know how to throw a great party. Oh yeah...and they were work their tails off bringing the best to all of us cruisers.

coka

The best to all of us cruisers? Cool-to me the best would be one of those free cruises I've heard tell of but have never won.

But I did sort of hope that you would get lucky ;)

Monte, you were on my list of possible travel-mates to take to the Gem christening. You can blame my husband for taking you off it.

coka

Hubby went instead of me? That's OK, that's the way it should be

Anyhow, you thought of me, and it is the thought that counts! :D

No, he did not go. That is why he helped decide who took his spot.

coka

Oh yes, now I remember, you took a girl friend

ROTFL--Grrrrrrr (but that's OK, I know you're just funnin' me)

When I got my email, all I could think of was those Publisher's Clearinghouse envelopes with Ed McMahon telling me I might already be a winner. Never was then, and didn't really expect to be this time either.:rolleyes:

Oh yes, now I remember, you took a girl friend

ROTFL--Grrrrrrr (but that's OK, I know you're just funnin' me)

I am not just funnin! You and other CC's only got the edited version. You ARE in the unedited one!

coka

Hi GrandPaul! I hope you and your beautiful bride are doing well!

Monte, it went something like this:

Coka: "Poopie, there is this guy on cruisecritic who should have won a free cruise. He is a big fan of NCL and he has a great sense of humor. The NCL internet administrators are having fun with him. His critic name is Mbisson. He provides great entertainment for all of us."

I tell Poopie all the fun comments.

Poopie: "He did not win? That is a shame. You think they would have done something. He sounds like a good guy."

Coka: "He is! So, I was thinking...since you do not want to go as my guest, do you mind if he goes on my list of people to consider taking? It would not be a big deal sharing a cabin. I was raised with five brothers and all. I can change in the bathroom. I am going to stay awake for the 48 hours anyways so no sleeping."

Poopie: "Who is this guy again?"

I tell him.

I never got an official answer...only an official lecture.

Coka

Archived