No Hairy Chest contest please

Oh please clarify and tell me that the old ladies took their bras off under their clothes, if not, did anyone place a bet on which breast hit the waistband first?:D

You'll see alot of that up on the Topless Deck. :D

Oh please clarify and tell me that the old ladies took their bras off under their clothes, if not, did anyone place a bet on which breast hit the waistband first?:D

*LOL*

Reminds me of an old Phyliss Diller joke:

"My Body has fallen so much, my bra size is a 36 Long" :)

It's all done very discretely;) except for the, mostly mature, guys getting up on stage in their respective jockey shorts/boxers/thongs to get their pants back for bonus points. That one is in full view:eek: The dentures are collected in a napkin by one of the (cruise activities staff) team leaders. The bar waiters are sometimes carried "fireman-style" on stage. You got to go see it if it's offered on your cruise.

Like I said, it's always on the next to last day right before the disembarkation talk and the "unveilling of Mr and Mrs 'dam' ship (if they have that on that particular cruise). Some people are "pros" at that game. They show up with purses full of Daily programs, dollar billls (picture of the White House), foreign currency, something with the ship's name on it, belts, you name it

They had some kind of "big belly" contest at the AFT pool on the Amsterdam in December. It was amusing.... alot of beer drinking guys. :)

(I saw a few women who poured themselves into "formal evening wear", that could have taken the prize, though! Looked like stuffed sausages, but, hey.... they were "dressing formally". :rolleyes:)

Didn't see anything else either on that ship, nor the Volendam on the year prior that was anything "Carnival Cruise-Like".

For the most part, you'll find a calm, laid-back atmosphere on Holland America. We love it! :)

Ah yes, the famous HAL Stuffed Sausages. They are among my fondest memories;) .

(I saw a few women who poured themselves into "formal evening wear", that could have taken the prize, though! Looked like stuffed sausages, but, hey.... they were "dressing formally".

Hey, I resemble that remark. And my formal fit BEFORE I went on the cruise. :rolleyes: LOL

Actually I did have one formal that I could not zip up on the last formal night. :eek: Must have been the sea air.

Hey, I resemble that remark. And my formal fit BEFORE I went on the cruise. :rolleyes: LOL

Actually I did have one formal that I could not zip up on the last formal night. :eek: Must have been the sea air.

You do NOT "resemble that remark", Kathy! You're a little cutie! :) (Sorry we won't be cruising yet again this time around)

Archived