Hyatt Place Price Drop

ladyjane550

I was there in March, and they had the free shuttle from FLL to the Hotel and from the Hotel to the Port. I really enjoyed our one night, pre-cruise there. Really superb location.

Hi ladyjane,

Which H P you're talking about? I just check their website, the one near FLL is $238 and the one in Plantation is $180.

We're going there in Jan 09 also, maybe different date for different rate.

Thanks

I just booked Hyatt Place for $170.00 + tax for Jan. 2009. That was a big drop from previous rates on their website.

I am getting $285 for February - are you booking from their site? and for what dates?

Ron

Check out www.valuetrips.com. That was where I got a great rate of $112/night. We stayed there a few weeks ago and they do have a free shuttle to/from the airport and to/from the port. Also, free breakfast in the morning. Well worth it.

How far is this hotel from the trolleys and water taxis? How far south of 17th St?

TIA

Bettie

Hi Bettie,:) I stayed there twice (when it was Amerisuites).

It is very close to 17th Street....you just walk up 1 block

and there is 17th.....The Embassy Suites is on the corner.

Hyatt is off 10th which crosses 17th.

And there is a shopping center with a new Publix next door with

restaurants too.

It is in an excellent location:)

That is a great rate for Jan. (also available some nights in Feb.) It is a prepaid rate and has a cancellation fee of $50.00 if cancelled 72 hours before or you lose one night if cancelled less than 72 hours.

That is a great rate for Jan. (also available some nights in Feb.) It is a prepaid rate and has a cancellation fee of $50.00 if cancelled 72 hours before or you lose one night if cancelled less than 72 hours.[/quote

On what site did you find this?

Ron

As LadyJane550 posted at hyattplace.com

I just tried to book for my date, the 27th of Feb and found the rate of $170.00 but decided against it for now because of the pre-paid part and the cancellation fee.

I am looking for something I can cancel as I like to take my chances with priceline a couple of weeks before departure.

If you just want to book, this is a great rate for Fort Lauderdale for January and February. Reviews all seem pretty good.

We have a group of about 14-16 who are looking at this for January and it looks like a short walk to the trolley so that is a good thing!:) I've never stayed anywhere but on the beach but with a group this large, we are trying to economize as much as we can so this might be the place!

Archived