Fantasy Cabin - did we get a good one?

Datnuh

Hi everyone.

Me and my soon-to-be wife are cruising for our honeymoon in July, I just wanted to see if the cabin we were assigned is a good one. We booked interior guarantee and I guess we were upgraded to 5A #M22 which is an oceanview that has portholes instead of a window. This room is at the front on the ship. Does anyone know if this is a good cabin or if there are any unforeseen problems with it?

We had a 5A on the sister ship Ecstasy and enjoyed it. If you are on port side you will hear the anchor and if you get into some really bad waves, the waves could slap against the windows.

I think 5As are a great location and deal if you got upgraded for free, woooo hooooo, high 5s. Im one here who loves to see out the windows from my cabin, most will say not worth paying for.

Some people say that in the front or the back of a ship that they are more suseptable to sea sickness. If you are not prone to sea sickness, you'll probably have no problem. The sickness occurs because there is more rise and fall in the bow and in the stern. I find it a very comfortable sleep.

Archived