Packing Light...

Hi Pat

Thanks for your tips.:)

b2b - what does it stand for ? :confused:

Vivian & Murray

b2b = back to back cruises, usually where the traveler is staying on the same ship and in the same cabin for two consecutive cruises. This is very popular in the Caribbean where the same ship alternates itineraries but is done on other itineraries also. Especially transatlantics and then the first cruise in the new location.

I went to check them out last night after hearing about the convertible dress and tripped across an outstanding sale. They've got one of their 3 peice suit things on sale for $24.99!:eek:

There's 5-6 colors, and they had it in small sizes and the extra larges. I bought one in dark green and one in dark brown (both should match my general wardrobe already) and my entire wardrobe for this trip fell into place just like that.

I don't know how long this sale is running, and I don't know how well these clothes will actually fit/wear, etc... but still... that was OUTSTANDING.

Thanks for the Travel Smith recommendation!

Chicos travelers collection is great. Check it out on chicos.com. The clothes don't wrinkle and coordinate beautifully. I like their clothes a lot better that Travel Smith and you can find a store almost anywhere, so you can try the clothes on.

Joan

Denisey - so glad you are now a European travel expert. When are you going again? What does the jewelry look like?

Joan - I have some Chicos things and I LOVE them. They even have gauchos with little hiddle pockets (with snaps) on the leg. Great travel stuff.

Denisey - so glad you are now a European travel expert. When are you going again? What does the jewelry look like?

Joan - I have some Chicos things and I LOVE them. They even have gauchos with little hiddle pockets (with snaps) on the leg. Great travel stuff.

I've promised DH a land trip to Orient Beach before we do Europe again. But I am eyeing a Rick Steves tour....

Archived