Navigator

On Navigator of the Seas is there a 24 hr Pizzaria? Is there somewhere that is open for coffee etc real late? We are going next summer with a large family group and would like to have somewhere to meet late at night and sit and talk and get some coffee or something to eat. Someone told us that there isn't , but that on Carnival they have the Pizzaria and the lido deck cafe is open 24hrs too for coffe, soda etc.

I don't really know if they serve pizza, but the Promenade Cafe was open 24 hours when we sailed on the Navigator in April. Also, room service is 24 hours and Johnny Rockets is open fairly late. I believe about 1:00 A.M.

pizza by the slice, various sandwiches such as roast beef & brie on a croissant, fresh fruit, cookies, small cakes. there is always coffee, tea and hot chocolate (make your own with a packet) as well.

The Promenade Cafe is not truly 24 hours - it closes down for a few hours, roughly 3 or 4 to 6, for cleaning. (a.m., of course)

Room service IS available 24 hours a day. We love it. :)

Carol

I heard that on the Navigator that there is a charge to go in to eat at Johnny Rockets, does anyone know why that is?

I've been on to of the Voyager class ships, Voyage of Seas and Explorer but not going on the Navigator until next year.

I went to Johnny Rockets on both of these ships and was only charged for the malts and sodas I drank. I read on another thread taht a lady had to pay to go in to eat at Johnny Rockets. If this is so it really upsets me that one voyager class ship out of all the rest is charging people.

Also what 2 days are formal night on a 7 day cruise going on the Navigator on the Western cruise.

Thanks and have a great day. CJ :) :)

True, but it's only $3.95. I spend more than that on souvenirs. ;) When the charge first started I was against it because I felt it was another way to nickel and dime the pax, but the more I think about it, it's not such a big deal anymore. Apparently they'll be doing this on more ships besides the Navigator and the Mariner. Even if they don't give Crown and Anchor coupons for one free meal at JR's, I want to try it. It just won't make a dent in my pocket considering that I spend a lot more money on other things during a cruise. :)

I believe formal nights are the first and last sea days.

Late night pizza is ok... but you just can't top those Ranger cookies and milk! I closed out almost every night on Explorer sitting in the Promenade Cafe watching the late night strollers while eating a couple of those awesome cookies with a glass of milk! Yum!!

:D

Theron

Archived