Friends and Family Postcard with FCC

septrack

I was posting about this postcard on another thread and thought of a question. The last postcards we received with our FCC for friends and family to join us on our next cruise did not have the voyage number written in from the cruise we purchased the FCC. In the past this has been written by a Princess rep before we received them. Anyone have a similar experience? Any problems?

One last question! When these postcards are sent in, does Princess send out an acknowledgement. My family booked with us, buy separately, and will send in the postcards soon. Will their credit show up on their My Princess, or wil Princess send them back something?

TIA

I was posting about this postcard on another thread and thought of a question. The last postcards we received with our FCC for friends and family to join us on our next cruise did not have the voyage number written in from the cruise we purchased the FCC. In the past this has been written by a Princess rep before we received them. Anyone have a similar experience? Any problems?

One last question! When these postcards are sent in, does Princess send out an acknowledgement. My family booked with us, buy separately, and will send in the postcards soon. Will their credit show up on their My Princess, or wil Princess send them back something?

TIA

I have not seen those cards for a few years, thought they did away with them, did you get them recently? :)

I have not seen those cards for a few years, thought they did away with them, did you get them recently? :)

Yes, we get them every cruise we buy FCC's, the last being last Nov on the CB.

Yes, we get them every cruise we buy FCC's, the last being last Nov on the CB.

That is strange, we have cruised/purchased FCC's on the last 7 cruises including the Emerald in April and the Sapphire in May and never received the old postcards, just a confimation letter in our mailbox onboard. I still have the last postcards in an envelope from 2002.

That is strange, we have cruised/purchased FCC's on the last 7 cruises including the Emerald in April and the Sapphire in May and never received the old postcards, just a confimation letter in our mailbox onboard. I still have the last postcards in an envelope from 2002.

Purchased two FCC's on my cruise this past December and received one Share The Wealth post card with each FCC. Many times you have to remind the cruise consultant to provide them.

Purchased two FCC's on my cruise this past December and received one Share The Wealth post card with each FCC. Many times you have to remind the cruise consultant to provide them.

I think you are right, the future cruise office had lines of 10 or more everytime I walked past so I just filled out the form and stuck it in the box. ;)

We never speak with the future cruise consultant onboard, always too big of a line up. So we just fill out the order form and have them delievered to the stateroom. We have gotten the friends and family coupons each time and never had to ask, one for each FCC.

But to answer the OP, lately, they did not include the voyage number the last year or two, so we had to fill that in ourselves before sharing with friends/family.

Do you know if your friends got any acknowledgemeny from Princess after turning it in.

Nope, they sure didn't. You might want to give the postcard some time to arrive, and then call Princess to double check. Or, check on "My Princess" to see if the credit shows up there and is assigned to a booking number. As far as I know, they do not send out anything telling you it has gone through and the credit will be applied.

Our last cruise, we were able to speak to the FCC rep and we did have to ask for the postcard brochure.

She didn't put the voyage number down. But, I'd prefer to fill them out myself anyway...just in case none of our friends are interested in that particular cruise...we'll just save them for the next cruise....maybe more friends will want to join in for a future cruise.

We received the "Friends and Family" postcards on our Mexico cruise this past March. We plan to use them for a family cruise next April. My TA suggested I make 2 filled-out copies before I send them to Princess... 1 for my files and 1 to fax/e-mail the TA. I thought that was a great idea!

Archived