Inspiration Sailing May29, 2008

Well... just returned from our "Inspiration" sailing and it was not as stellar as hoped.... I will certainly have a brief PERSONAL review of our experiences in the next day or so, but will say it was definately not one that is going to get the highest remarks regarding a memorable cruise experience. Please be reminded that any reviews are strictly an opinon, and will vary from one cruiser to the next.... I think an honest review (based on an opinion) is better than a "candy coated" one that may perhaps give false expectations.......

I expect there will be some that will read the mini review and question the review and that is understandable, but I only hope that the review will not be flamed for our PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS and EXPERIENCES portrayed.

• 1 month later...
I'd like to hear the review.. did you post it elsewhere?

Check out my "candy-coated" reviews below. I loved the Inspiration and would book her again in a heartbeat. I guess I am fortunate that I did not have any bad experiences. Hope the OP has a great cruise next trip; I can see Travel Angel is not someone new to crusing based on the number of posts.

Archived