Just recieved email from NCL

fb0075

"Kicking it up a NOTCH!!

Has all this been done on all the ships--after giving up on NCL several years ago--I LIKE WHAT I AM READING!!

Balcony extras--menu updates---,etc.

when was this put in?

THANKS FRANK

"Kicking it up a NOTCH!!

Has all this been done on all the ships--after giving up on NCL several years ago--I LIKE WHAT I AM READING!!

when was this put in?

THANKS FRANK

Freestyle 2.0 has been implemented on most ships - all are supposed to be completed by June 08 - except for the Dream and Majesty? I think.

"Kicking it up a NOTCH!!

when was this put in?

THANKS FRANK

I think we received the same just a moment ago. It's all part of the Freestyle 2.0 program. Our email included:

All new restaurant and room service menus with more delicious choices

• Lobster dishes served every day

• Upgraded linens, pillows, our new exclusive Bliss Bed by NCLTM and luxury bath amenities in every stateroom

• New activities from seminars on comedy or wine to ultra-hip theme parties and more - like bubbly when you board

• A more relaxed pool deck experience with designated quiet zones, cold towels and drink flags

• Extended Kid's CrewTM hours - mom and dad can stay out longer

• Even more for kids to do with new games on board, including Wii® and Xbox® consoles

Charlie

Haven't got our email yet, but curiously enough I was just on NCL's website and reading about 2.0 and there is now no mention of expanded room service menu, when this first came out that was included? Anyone know anything?

Haven't got our email yet, but curiously enough I was just on NCL's website and reading about 2.0 and there is now no mention of expanded room service menu, when this first came out that was included? Anyone know anything?

It is in place - someone even posted a link to a scanned copy. I have to look for it. Might have been James

It is in place - someone even posted a link to a scanned copy. I have to look for it. Might have been James

James started a thread regarding the expanded room service menu sometime early last month? I think.

Been sailing NCL for several years now and like what I'm hearing. Hope 2.0 lives up to what it's advertised to be.

Dianne (Charlie's wife)

James started a thread regarding the expanded room service menu sometime early last month? I think.

Been sailing NCL for several years now and like what I'm hearing. Hope 2.0 lives up to what it's advertised to be.

Dianne (Charlie's wife)

And here it is :) May 6th

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=770237

Archived